B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 221

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 221 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

On the 17th Jenny and I went to another doctor's appointment to check on her progress. Another sonogram, more blood tests and other tests; it looked like my first estimate was right that she had been 10 weeks at the first appointment. That would make her 14 weeks now.

Dr. Peterson said we should expect Jenny's belly to start popping out any day. Exercise and a fitness routine could only hold off the affects of Mother Nature so long, especially when carrying twins.

If Dr. Peterson saw the sex of the babies she did not say anything. Jenny and I had several discussions on if we wanted to know, but we still could not decide. She did say that everything looked great.

The airport construction was going full blast. The federal EPA approval was back in less than a week. The county tried to stop the construction, but then suddenly withdrew all objections. Jones & Jones crew had arrived in style and some in simplicity.

There were a dozen or more very fancy motor homes and another dozen or so old school busses that had been converted into mobile bunk houses. With the well hooked up and a new tank installed there was water for all. Some of the motor homes had wives and kids that went somewhere every day - to the ocean I would bet.

There were all kinds of working arrangements. Some work 5 eights others 5 10 hour days. Some worked 8 days straight and took 4 days off. Some of the men worked 16 that ran the gravel separator. I wondered how the time keeper dealt with all the differences.

There were several concrete holding tanks connected to the bunk busses and the gray water was discharged on the ground. A sewage contractor came and pumped out the holding tanks once a week.

There was a growing mountain of stone and sand on the west end of the property and a huge pile of topsoil in another place. Several tractor trailers arrived daily with big black pipe for the drainage system. There was a big pile and growing.

The blueprints for the JBG hanger had been approved. It was more than the estimated million but the sale of the P51 engines more than made up for the difference - but it was one hell of a hanger. Both of the big jets and one G5 and one smaller plane could fit in the main bay. Then there was a bay on each side that could hold three planes each. The good thing was it was certified for class 4 hurricane and up to 5 feet of snow.

The worst thing about it, it only came in earth tone color as standard. I hated earth tone, but anything else was one heck of an extra charge. Earth tone it was. The contract was signed with installation to begin September 1 and be completed by October 1. Their engineer was to supervise the floor pour two weeks prior.

I asked how in the devil you heat something that big. I was told radiant heat in the floor and it was in the price for the main bay.

The insurance company had ideas of their own that we were going to end up paying for. They demanded a water tower and sprinkler systems or else.

Elizabeth Morton terminal was in the blueprint drawing stage and another week or so out.

There was still no end to the airport funding investigation. We had received no more subpoenas.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.