B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 208

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 208 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

For the readers that caught the reference to Sylvia Porter in chapter 207 I was paying Homage to the great story teller Carniegirl.

Sunday was quiet. We finally got to do all the things we had planned for Saturday. Jenny did not seem worried about the subpoena so I did not dwell on it.

An exercise routine was developed for Jenny with diminishing exercises as her stomach grew. We researched every fitness source we could find for pregnant women until we were satisfied and she was satisfied with the program.

Sunday afternoon we went shopping with her for new clothes that would hopefully cover any baby bulge for a couple of months. With July and August being the hottest months it was going to be a challenge - especially late August and September.

With Jenny already being at 10 weeks and carrying twins, I figured that before September we would be announcing the event to family and friends. I had no idea how fast one would start showing with twins.

Patti was back from the second part of her lighthouse viewing vacation; after supper we spent several hours being brought up to date with photos and stories about the things she and Kate had done on this trip.

It took nearly as long to fill her in on things that had happened here. I was glad she was back. I needed to stay to be part of whatever happened at the courthouse tomorrow morning. Patti could do the time entries and I could remotely approve them with my smarter than smart phone.

The bombardier had left for Warrington at six to pick up the full workforce that was going to work for JBG Security at the college. A full four days of training was on tap for them.

Ching Lee, Kathryn and Ty were handling the defensive training, Jamie the weapons training Mark and Cindy were handling the time and computer training as well as uniforms and record keeping. Roseanne and Jason were handling the HR part of the training.

Marcy, Jenny, Jason and I were at the courthouse at 8 to meet with our corporate lawyers before the 8:30 AM court opening. Marcy had run a printout of all payments to the Airport Authority just in case we needed to buy time.

Our lawyers were going straight to a judge to seek dismissal of the subpoena for over-reaching and a variety of legal mumbo jumbo I did not understand.

I was surprised to see several TV news crews there with all the dressings. Marley Kendall's crew was there and I asked her what was going on.

"I don't know exactly but the county called and said there was big news going to be released this morning about the Airport funding at 9:30 this morning," she said.

Marley tried to pump me for information, "We are here meeting with our lawyers and to get an appearance in front of a judge about a subpoena delivered Saturday," I replied.

The court clerk scheduled how the cases went before judge. Our corporate legal team Howard, Howard and Fine and with Jason and Jenny's appearance, arranged for a motion to be the first case heard by the judge this morning.

While we were waiting, Eric Roberson and another Fed from the justice department who I had never seen joined us. "The county is trying to muddy the field by interfering with evidence and threatening county employees. In some cases, to get them to avoid testifying before the federal grand jury they are sending them away for training and feeding them false information to report," he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.