B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 205

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 205 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Friday morning I went to my office in the gym and worked with Cindy and Mark. The first round of interviews for the next two colleges had been scheduled. Johnson Tri-county and Tennessee Community were on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. The big jet was bringing all the Warrington employees up here on Monday for training. The ladies in the group were staying at the Horsey house and all the men were staying at the Holiday East by the Narrows.

I had been worried that the big jet was a mistake but again I was about to be proved wrong by my mates. Both of the jets had each made several paying flights.

The big machine companies in the industrial park at Easton where we had to keep them suddenly found they could fly complete groups of engineers and design people in from their Midwest divisions for special projects.

As with the first jets we bought our pilots were the best salesmen, getting flights set up for the big jets. They all knew companies that might be interested and also who to get in touch with. Marcy added another administrator for Lorrie's division. It had become a full job for one person just to price charter flights.

We finally were getting enough replacement rental cars into the system that there were extras sitting around. There were 10 parked in the parking garage to use for general transportation when we needed them.

The Warrington group was going to spend four days on intense physical training, mixed in with Jamie's weapons course. They would drive the Warrington cars back Friday morning, along with the North six, in the five remaining unmarked cars.

Mark was driving the box truck loaded with the office equipment. Jenny, Vicky, Ching Lee and i were flying down in the King Air to get the office up and rolling along with patrol routes.

At nine Jenny and I left to go to the doctor. I carried the packet of information that the clinic had sent with the big canister. As usual an appointment was in name only; we waited in her waiting room an hour. It took Jenny half an hour to fill out the patient information, and then we were finally taken to a patient examination room.

Jenny went to pee in the bottle. Then the rest of the list was blood pressure, temperature, height and weight and more questions. Again we were waiting for the doctor. Jenny chose Dr. Susan Peterson because several of her friends that went through prenatal care and delivery loved her. They raved about her knowledge and patient care and concern about the baby.

Dr. Peterson came in and said to Jenny, "You were correct. You are pregnant. How far along do you think you are?"

I answered for Jenny, "Six for sure and possibly 10." Then I took out my smart phone and went to the calendar where I kept notes and explained my guess work by dates, and what I saw six weeks ago.

Dr. Peterson remarked, "Ah, so that's how you made this little miracle happen? It would be nice if I had some medical information on the father."

"This should tell you everything you need to know," I said as I handed her the folder.

Jenny and I looked at each other and I moved to where I cold hold her. "Yes, we love each other, we are a couple. I am sterile - I cannot have children. My brother's wife cannot have children either. Jenny and I both want children and our parents want grandchildren. I can experience pregnancy through Jenny," I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.