B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 189

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 189 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Thursday morning found us all over to the gym on a weekday for the first time in a while. We split up and went about getting the latest updates from our individual groups. Mark, Cindy and Sandy were in my immediate group. It took an hour but when they were finished I had the latest information on each site, along with all the costs.

Together we generated a list of things that needed to happen on Friday for the Saturday morning trip to Rochester. The things on the list included getting the rental truck to carry the turn-key office and load it. We would find out just how effective that idea was.

The Rochester maintenance department was to be there at noon to help change the office around to suit our needs. Robert and Rodney from East Coast, plus a ten man team, were to set up and install all the camera equipment.

They were also to set up the equipment to issue new security cards to all employees at Rochester. Robert was going to train several of our people on how to make the cards with a new ID photo and enter the information into the system. The card would have two photos; a side and a front profile.

Rochester had already supplied us with a list of all employees. The information in our files was also going to include a copy of the person's current driver's license as an extra check.

The rest of the East Coast crew was going to start by changing electronic locks on all the buildings and then updating all the dorm room locks.

The Rochester 20 were still in down in the gym with the three trainers from the night shift. Ty Deshields, Herman Grant, and Kathryn Dykes worked in some secret agency of the government. Whatever they did, it was a split hour job.

They were in the gym in the after hours group from eight till midnight, then went to their job. There was another group that worked for the same agency that arrived at two and worked out until 6 AM. They never talked about work that anyone had ever heard. I was going to interview both the trainers and the trainees today.

I received a text at 8 from the courier service that the letter to the commissioners had been delivered. All of us received the same text. How long would it take to get a response?

Marcy ordered several more cars to replace the ones I had hijacked for Rochester and also ordered an additional 50. These 50 would go to MAAR and 50 three and four year old would be pulled out and assigned to the security division for the other colleges. Marcy had brought the change order over for me to approve before she gave the information to Sandy.

Lawman's Supply arrived with uniforms at 10, just as they were finishing up in the gym for the morning training session. There was another more advanced session in the afternoon.

Bernie Mack from Lawman's separated the uniforms into piles while the employees were showering. I went to the gun safe that was in my office and retrieved the belts, the Glocks and holsters, pepper spray with holsters, and handcuffs.

Each officer was going to get a lock box and a trigger lock to keep the weapon in when it was not on their side. The box had an electronic key pad plus a key that was needed to open it. They were deeply engraved both externally and internally with property of JBG, a serial number and a warming. Mark helped me carry the items out.

After they were outfitted and dressed, a new ID badge was going to be made with a uniform picture. Mark had already generated all the forms needed for me to issue the equipment to them.

The guns Jamie used in the training were bought used. The life expectancy in repeated heavy training was a year. They would be sent back to the manufacture to be refurbished or destroyed.

Each new gun we received came with a series of fired cases and bullets that we kept for identification purposes, if ever needed. These were locked away and no one but one of us (the owners) had access to them.

While the fitting was going on I took the trainers into my office for a review.

"I like what you have been doing with the training. I have been hearing nothing but good reports. How do you guys like working part time for us?" I asked.

"It has been interesting and fun - a lot different than I am used to," Ty said, with the others agreeing.

"I am glad to hear that. We have another one hundred and fifty or so to train before September another eighty just for Rochester N.Y. Can any of you give a quick class on Arabic, French or Spanish? " I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.