B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 188

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 188 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Sunday afternoon was hot so we took the jet skis out onto the ocean and rode the waves. Sunday night with it still hot, we went back to the beach to watch the moon on the ocean again.

The media had been speculating about a not so secret satellite launch from NASA's Wallops Island launch site. The payload was the secret, another military intelligence satellite to replace a failing one.

We were sitting facing the ocean, making small talk when all of a sudden there was a loud roar followed by the unmistakable rumble of a rocket lifting off. I had heard that sound many times in the sand box. The people that were always in the know often told us that rumble was the result the thrust of the rocket on the surrounding superheated air at the base of the engine.

I couldn't help but feel a little pride as we watched the rocket keep climbing and the flame of the engine getting smaller as it went out of sight and over the horizon. What followed was a beautiful make-out session on the beach. We had brought extra very big beach towels so there was plenty of overlap.

The warm sand, the sound of the waves, the surf and the salt air made our intimate time a lasting memory. I had made love to another girl in some unimaginable places, but this was the first on the beach and with 5 girls that I truly loved. I would cherish this forever.

Tuesday was more of the same, an early breakfast, then fishing and taking in the sun on the beach until noon. After lunch we went jet skiing for a while then dune riding in Uncle John's dune buggy. After supper it was back to the beach to watch the sun go down and the moon beams on the ocean.

Wednesday morning we went fishing one more time. Then we cleaned Uncle John's beach house from top to bottom. All the sheets, towels and pillow cases were washed and the beds made with fresh sheets.

We made a trip to the supermarket and replaced all the canned food we had eaten and left some extra - just because. When we arrived there were a few beers in the spare refrigerator on the porch. I left a full case of each three different brands and a case of wine coolers.

I made sure the dune buggy and the jet skis were also filled to the brim with gas. Then we made one more walkthrough just to make sure we had missed nothing. We took Dad's pickup with the beach access tags for one last ride on the beach. Then, with heavy hearts, we headed home.

We promised ourselves we would do this again and again before the summer was out. Heck it was only a three hour drive. Marcy was writing down realtor phone numbers on houses that were in the same area as my Uncle's house.

We made it home after dark. To get back into the routine, we went over to the gym to have an update meeting. Everyone had honored our request to not be bothered while on vacation, unless it was an emergency.

There was more good news than bad. Things had gone remarkably well in our absence. The help-wanted ads had been posted on our website and in the local papers in the respective college areas, and applications were coming in. The job requirements were the same for all areas - except for Rochester - to make things easier for us. The Rochester exception was for multi-language; a job plus.

Frost Borough was already staffed and Rochester was in the works; Warrington was going to be next. For me every night was going to be reviewing applications and verifying the order that Jason and Roseanne had them in order of preference for interviews.

Mark and Cindy had left me a pile of notes. The final two cars for Rochester were to be delivered by the up-fitter tomorrow. Lawman's supply was delivering the uniforms and vest by noon.

Jamie had put all of them through the weapons class and the shoot don't shoot course. She had signed off on all of them for carry permits. The request for permits had been sent to the state and the feds for our national security firm license.

Jamie had left a note of her own. "I used 10,000 rounds to get this group to your requirements. There is very little left in the ammo safe. Please order more for the next group. You need 10k of 9mm, 1k of 5.56, and a case of 00 buck. The Glocks to be issued to this group are in the gun safe along with the officer belt, holster, pepper spray and tazers."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.