B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 183

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 183 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The weekend was crazy from Saturday morning on. There was a lot of work to do after the last two weeks. Each college contract resulted in a separate loan to Mid-West bank for the equipment from East Coast Security. It took two hours to sign all the paperwork. Jeanna and both her secretaries were there to make sure all the T's were crossed and I's were dotted.

The same issue was there for East Coast. There were 6 more contracts to sign. Luckily each contract had been coordinated with the sales and installation department by our sales contact Robert Bradberry with firm dates for the installs.

Marcy ordered more cars from both Hendrick and Charlotte Ford Nissan. We needed six new Suburban's, one for each safety director at each site, plus seventy patrol cars. Ten of those cars needed to be in Rochester in ten days. Chevy's were my choice for patrol cars; for some reason I thought they looked better with the decals and lights. Marcy flagged 10 to make their way to BWI or be picked up where they were. The North six would be on the road again. There was also the need for 20 more cars for the new Lewisburg site.

I had a copy of the security decal design that Rochester wanted us to use on the cars we assigned there. The light kits and the decals would be ordered on Monday. Another thing that would be ordered on Monday was all the equipment needed for the turnkey office at Rochester. Some of the office equipment for Tri State had already come in; it was going to be scavenged.

We still could not come to a final decision on what to do for the manpower that we needed at Rochester in 10 days. We talked about a dozen different scenarios and finally decided to think on it over for a day.

I reluctantly gave in to have Lorrie leasing a multi-passenger plane. With the number of requests she was getting for large charter flights and with the numbers of people needing to come here for interviews and training, it made sense. The sad part was it would have to be kept at a different airport than the island airport. It would have to be leased for at least 3 flights a month to break even.

The cost was horrendous but as with everything the girls did, she had plenty of documentation to back up her needs. We would lease it for 6 months as a trial period. The plane of her choice - based on potential leases - was a Bombardier CRJ 200 ER 50 passenger.

The good news for Lorrie's division was there were four large retail stores that were interested in renting the entire shopping center. All were scheduled to come next week to take a tour of it.

Lowes had no retail outlet in QA County. The nearest one was in Easton, Dover De., Middletown De, or Annapolis. Walmart had stores in Dover, Camden, Middletown and Easton and none in QA County. Home Depot had stores in Annapolis, Dover and none in QA County. The last was BJ Markets; they had a store in Dover and Annapolis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.