B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 176

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 176 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I was the first one up. I quietly showered and dressed. Mark soon followed as did Dan and Ellie. I was wondering what changes I would see in Mark after last night's fun. I worked on emails as the others dressed and packed.

We decided to go to breakfast in the hotel restaurant as a group. I gave both Dan and Ellie each one of my business cards and asked that they keep in touch as I put their information in my contact list. I wanted to know if she got the teaching job and their other plans worked out.

I put breakfast on my corporate card. We said our goodbyes to Dan and Ellie and headed to an office store to print out 15 copies of the contract. I had been texting to Marcy and was on a conference call while we were in the parking lot waiting for the office store to open.

Mark and I talked about the contract and the question of whether we would get it or not and then the possible changes to the structure of the security division. The security division had gone from one to possibly three clients in less than a week and from 11 to possibly 50 full-time employees with part-time employees pushing the numbers to double that.

One thing was going to happen for sure. Cindy was going to be getting some help and possibly a promotion to administrator level. The research and the bid packets she was putting together for me were first rate. Marcy and Jenny both had noticed and had sent me a private text suggesting some kind of promotion for her.

It took 30 minutes for the office store to run all the copies and put them into a presentable binder. Mark and I each took one and went through it page by page to make sure they were in order and perfect. Mark paid the bill with his corporate card.

We spent the next three hours with the ten member board of directors going over the contract line by line before signatures were applied to twelve sets of the documents. Marcy, Jenny, Jason, our corporate legal contractor and Midwest Bank would have copies; I would have originals in our files. Midwest was going to finance the equipment again.

During the final hour in Warrington, Mark and I, along with the college's maintenance chief, spent it in the building that was going to be the security office. Joe Banger had a copy of the blueprints along with a tape measure.

We were going to be in the building for 10 years. I wanted a counter installed along with a few other changes that would make it close to the other sites. As with our other sites the gun safe would be in the director's office and there was to be a secure room for the servers we were going to use. Keeping them the same made our ability to swap personal between sites in a emergency much easier.

The final task was to set up a meeting with Joe and Robert Bradberry to install the security equipment. It was a three way call ending with the time and dates written in stone.

With the contracts in my briefcase, Mark and I returned the car to the MAAR Warrington municipal airport site. We had an hour to kill before the jet to pick us up arrived. The King Air we had flown down on yesterday had made several round robin flights for Lorrie's rental houses and was in the process of doing one more.

One of the leased Cessna Citation X class had made its delivery of renters to Naples, was returning empty and had been diverted to pick us up. We were flying home in expensive style.

While we were waiting there were more phone calls, emails and updates. The hotel house - as the Horsey property was being affectionately being called - was nearly complete. A walkthrough final inspection was on tap for tonight when I returned.

Marcy, Lorrie, Jason and Jack Slocum had been to the County Airport authority meeting this afternoon. Jack was the senior pilot for Lorries Flight charter business. He was also the senior instructor and able recertify all the pilots. When he was not flying for Lorrie he was an IFR instructor. Even though he was in his late forty's he had thousands of hours of pilot in command time in just about everything with wings.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.