B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 167

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 167 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Once outside Jenny said, "I called the State Police because this college receives both state and federal grants. The dumping of human waste in this manner violates multiple state and federal environmental laws.

The damage done to the building communications and electrical system is going to exceed the limit and make this a felony. I wanted the crime scene truck here to take DNA samples out of each pile. If they are all the same then it could have been just a disgruntled employee. If they are all different then they were most likely told to do this by a supervisor and that could make it a conspiracy."

A few moments later the trooper and the forensics truck arrived with another unmarked car behind it. The unmarked car was the barracks commander Major Robert Welch.

Jenny went through the explanation of what and why she called the 911 center. The trooper was taking notes and getting ready to go inside when there was another round of yelling and screaming coming from inside. They ran inside and when they came out the security guard was in cuffs.

Jenny stopped the trooper, "Before you put him in your car you may want to remove his shoes. He was stomping in that crap a while ago; it will be tough to get that smell out of the carpet." The trooper nodded and said, "Thanks."

Major Welch had met many times with Jason as chairman of the task force and they were old friends. They were talking about old times and of Jason's retirement. Jason filled him in on his new job and introduced us three ladies as his new bosses.

The Major remarked, "Well, you sure didn't stay retired long." Jason replied, "You should see the list of perks I got - there was no way to turn them down. You should see the two twenty year old assistant and secretary they hired me. Every time they smile at me I feel 20 years younger."

"Dad, I don't believe you said that!" Jenny replied while the rest of us were laughing.

Dean Skaggs had joined the conversation. "Our meeting for this afternoon is still on and it will be a humdinger. Our maintenance group will be here shortly and as soon as the troopers are done we will get a timeline for you."

"That is not the only problem. We were going to temporally use some of the camera cables until the completely new system is installed in July. Now they are destroyed," I replied. He just shook his head and walked away.

I walked off by myself and called Robert Bradberry of East Coast Security; they were to be here on Monday to hook up a few cameras with the old system that was now gone. I explained our dilemma and asked if a small part of the new system could be installed instead. He would call me tomorrow with an answer.

When I finished Jason walked over; he had still been talking with the Major, "You know Jenny and I have a task force meeting tomorrow. I want you to go along as my guest if you can?"

"I can go, I have several days off," I replied. "Good" he said.

I was not looking forward to the meeting this afternoon; I really thought that we should not have been there. The events of this morning were between the old company and the college to iron out and not us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.