B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 158

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 158 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Friday morning as Patti and I were headed to the college for work the G5 was in the air headed to the Frost Borough Airport to pick up the first ten applicants for the security jobs. It should be landing there any minute.

They were in for a fast paced 3 day weekend of mental and physical testing. We had agreed to pay them for the three days if they were not given a job.

Today they were going to hit the couch with Doctors Rich and Moore to make sure their heads were on straight and there were no hidden problems or hang up from the sand box or parental issues. Then the good doctor Marion Days was going to do a general physical. Abby was going to draw their blood and collect urine for the Doctor. He was going to have the standard employment battery of test run on it including social transmittal kind. They were going to get two EKGs, one at rest on the table and one on the tread mill. Carla was the EKG expert for the emergency center so she was in charge of that.

The five that were done in the morning were going to take the gun safety course in the afternoon then be interviewed by Jason and Courtney. The remaining five were going to take it in the evening and be interviewed. The five that had the afternoon gun class were going to spend the time on the mats in the defensive training class getting the crap beat out of them by one or more of us girls.

We hoped that by the early Friday evening all ten would be past the physical and interview process. We wanted Saturday to be target shooting and the shoot, don't shoot course, and then Saturday evening would be the timed mile run on the tread mill. All of the gym time had to be worked around male and female gym times.

We were going to make no extra consideration for the female applicants; they were all going to have to meet the same standard. I had taken averages of male and female strengths and then averaged them again to come up with a baseline for the job. They have had two weeks to get in better shape. I hoped they had all used the time wisely.

Bob's construction had the addition nearly completed. Enough was completed so that the rooms could be used as we needed them for interviews and the physical evaluations. They were already putting Mason cubicles together opposite the private offices for the clerks and secretaries. The phones lines and computer wiring were already done and waiting for the plug and play people.

Two of the new big air conditioning/heat pump units had been installed on the loading dock. All the ceiling units had been installed in all the offices and were working. It was a good thing.

Marcy and Jason were going to interview for more office help on Monday, including a personal secretary and two assistants for him, along with another dozen clerks. The admin work was mind boggling. There were stacks of information waiting to be input into the system everywhere and it was growing every day.

Marcy, Lorrie, Ching Lee and Vicky were all going to get another full time clerk assigned to them to try to catch up and stay ahead of it. We were going to add two more administrative people to the four that we already had.

We had full intentions for Jason, Ching Lee and Vicky to begin the audits in two weeks with Rebecca and Randy filling in for Jack. On top of that the preliminary work had been started on four more auto rental sites. Things were hopping and it was showing on the girls.

I filled my day at the college dealing with yearend tasks, doing dozens of reports for the state and county related to student incidents that we had to report. In between the reports I was dealing with students in the process of leaving. Many had started cleaning out their dorm rooms and were leaving bags of trash everywhere. I had more than one call for suspicious bags left in hallways, stairs or outside. The camera system saved us a lot of grief.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.