B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 148

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 148 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Breakfast was at 6 in one of those specialty restaurants, the kind that served breakfast all day. There seemed to be one on every block. I guess one could expect that in a state that catered to vacationers and retirees.

Lorrie, Marcy and Randy went to open the auto rental site. Jenny and I went to the office store. We had a list of things we had come up with to finish the site and be able to video conference as Randy wanted to do. Jeanna went back to her task of making furniture list. The G5 had left for BWI at 6 to pick up the vacation group.

We spent another 2000 at the office store. We were back by 10, I helped Jenny carry everything in, and she was going to do the plug and play with the software and hardware. The new hires were at terminals getting the basics. Randy had 2 weeks to give the manager the advanced course.

There were no maintenance people at the airport today, according to the airport manger's secretary. I made the trip back to Lowes for the tools to mount the key drop box. There was one of those square light posts that I was going to use at the corner of our parking area next to the building under one of the surveillance cameras. A new battery pack drill and a handful of self tapping screws put it and the key drop off sign there permanently.

The G5 arrived a few minutes after 11 from BWI. The vacationers were used as on the job training for the 2 extra car rentals by the new hires. For their patience with our new people they were the first to use 3 brand new cars.

Lorrie and I went with Randy to check out the house he was going to stay in for the 2 weeks he was going to stay in Naples. It wasn't furnished as nice as the house on Fishery Drive but it was still nice. We were satisfied that it would be comfortable for him and it was easy to find. I carried the left over beer and put in the refrigerator for him, the wine coolers were going with us.

"I enjoy a beer the most after I kick off my shoes, sit on the porch and watch the sun slip below the horizon. I always found that quiet time to be the most relaxing. Behave yourself and be careful down here," I said to Randy.

We ate lunch at the airport café again then boarded the G5 for the trip back to Kent Island. We had a general conversation about the events of the last three days. Over all we were happy. We had reams of paper work to do at the office. All the deeds from the property purchases had been recorded in Florida but that was just the beginning. The next 45 days were going to be a nightmare.

The first order of business was going the get Jason up to speed on our Human Resources needs. Marcy had the HR manual that the contractor had sent out last year. In the MAAR purchase agreements we had a copy of every communication and document exchanges between MAAR corporate offices and the contractor, including the letters of understanding. The letters of understanding were issued between MAAR and any of the sub contracted insurance carriers.

Any time there was a dispute either in medical, prescriptions, dental coverage or terminology related to gray areas in the contracts or carrier changes, they resulted in negations with the end result being a letter of understanding that stayed in effect until the next contract. There were a lot of those letters, mostly because of changes in Federal rules from the FDA and Health and Human Services. They were always changing drug and medical recommendations. Every time insurance could interpret those changes to save them from paying for a service or treatment the claims would be denied even though they were contractually obligated to pay for them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.