B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 141

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 141 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up at 6 wrapped in Jenny's arms. A full kiss and a pinch of a hard nipple popped her eyes wide open. "We need to get up. The six in the basement need to be at work in the gym at 7 and need breakfast first. There most likely needs to be a little open discussion about the events of last night," I said. "We have to get everything ready for the flights south on Monday and that needs to be started this morning."

After a quick shower and get dressed Jenny and I went to the lower guest rooms, as we were now calling them. In one room the two were tight back to back. In the other room they were back to front fetal position against each other. In the last room - Sly and Glenda - the two that had sex and were taking the strap-on play last night were face to face with an arm across the other one.

We woke them all and asked what they liked for breakfast. I told them to shower and if they wanted clean clothes just to come upstairs naked and we would find them clean sweats and socks. Their dirty clothes could go in the washer and dryer to wear home, just bring them up when you come. I left six of those hotel room toothbrush and toothpaste and a cup kits for them to use on the counter by the sink next to the shower.

By the time they came up I already had bacon and eggs coming off the stove. Orange juice and fruit drinks were already on the table. Ching Lee and Vicky had a stack of clean sweats and socks for them to put on.

While we were eating I asked the six, "What do you think, and how do you feel about the things that happened last night?"

"My pussy is sore and when I spread my legs it feels like it winks," Sly said. Glenda added, "Mine to."

I laughed and said, "I never heard it described that way. It's called a gape from being stretched too big for too long," as I cranked my head to look at Ching Lee and Vicky, who were looking surprised.

"We put the smallest two dildos we could find in the straps. They were less than six inch and small around, cross my heart we did," Ching Lee said.

"Unless someone changed them in the course of play," she said that while she was looking at Becky and Lisa.

Becky held up a finger, "Hey, we were having such a good time with the smaller ones we tried several of the bigger ones. Bigger is better, right?" There were giggles all around the table with that.

"With the bigger toys you need to do Kegel exercises to make things tighten back up. As long as you play with toys and other girls no one will notice except your GYN. A surgeon can tighten it up but it usually isn't long lasting. If you start having sex with boys they will notice it right off that it is loose and will be disappointed. You squeeze your bottom tight like you are trying to stop the flow in a hurry. Hold it tight and do a ten count and relax then repeat about 10 times in a session. Do that every 15 minutes for the biggest part of the day and the same tomorrow but not as often. That will help tone the muscles back up tight," I said.

Becky added, "My back is a little sore. I did not think sex was that much work, but it was still fun. I never thought I would get off wearing that thing but I came as much as Sly did."

Lisa added, "Yeah it was fun. I want to try some different things if you invite us again. I dreamed about some positions last night," she was blushing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.