B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 139

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 139 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Thursday morning Patti and I were at the college at 7. I had an 8 AM meeting with the board to finalize the budget. They wanted to expand our armed security for our sports team trips to cover more trips next year. There had been several problems at other colleges with gangs attacking busses carrying out of the area athletes to the local college events. One bus had been boarded with thugs carrying iron pipes and baseball bats. The board didn't want people killed but they also did not want our students to be left defenseless in that kind of situation.

I made it quite clear to the board that use of firearms would be the last line of defense. All my security people, including those not carrying firearms, would receive an annual training module in their use and alternative methods of defense including mace, advanced pepper spray, and tazers. Those carrying guns would have to pass the 'shoot don't shoot' course with a 95% score or better. They would qualify every year on the range or loose carrying privileges. The board wanted at least three security members on every bus, and two of those armed.

"All I need is the extra funding to hire qualified personal and time for them to complete the required training," I stated to the board. They were satisfied and approved the funding. I was going to need 10 more part-time people who liked to travel with a bus load of kids.

I also thought this might be the perfect time to develop a training module that could be used for the KCC and the Frost Borough force if we got the contract. At KCC I had an older group of part time employees. A physical fitness and associated weight standards was going to be hard to implement although I could enforce some standards on my people that were going to carry weapons.

At Frost Borough the plan was to simply hire a completely new force. The current security force would not be carried over. If Courtney was still interested I intended to have her help write the rules, policy and standards for the group.

With the meeting over I stopped by the office before heading home to board the jet to Atlanta with Jenny, Lorrie, Vicky and Kate along with the Homer dummies. We were to do an afternoon and an evening seminar. Then we were to fly to New Orleans to do a Friday morning and a noon seminar and then return to the Island, hopefully by 6 or 7.

Sarah, Corry and Roseanne were waiting for me. Corry said, "Roseanne and I have found the guys we are going to spend the rest of the college year with. They are very nice to us. Roseanne and I have been on several double dates. We have been somewhat intimate with them. Both are well endowed and we want to please them orally. With my reputation Brad expects it and I have to admit I do enjoy playing and sucking his cock at my own pace. Roseanne and Dennis have watched Brad and me and she also wants to please Dennis that way. We need help, we just can't do it deep and we have tried everything."

"Do you want Brad and Dennis there as subjects to train on?" I asked, "Or are you just going to try to surprise them when you think you have learned enough?"

"We want them there to train on. That is the only way to be sure we can do it. We have talked with them and they have agreed," Corry said. "The four of us have spent a lot of time together as friends in the last few weeks and had long talks and good discussions about assumptions and expectations. We have watched each other - that was cool."

I looked at Roseanne and said, "Corry has done all the talking. Is this what you want, are you and Dennis sure this is what you both want? Doing something like this will sometimes destroy a relationship in all but the most open, personally confident and close matched couples."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.