B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 137

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 137 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Monday morning we were waiting on Kate to arrive before going to the Island airport. The dummies and our bags had already been loaded on the King Air. The G5 was on its way to Naples Fl. to pick up our working/vacationing parents. Dad had called Sunday night to see if there were any more houses we wanted checked out. I could tell they were disappointed when I said, "no." I did tell them they could stay another week and could fly back with us on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week when we finished buying and leasing everything. They decided they had better come home and work a week. But he did offer to go back and help change the locks on all the houses.

Kate came in at 6:30 and by 6:45 we were airborne. Oklahoma City was 4 hours in the King Air. The crew for this week's seminar was Lorrie, Vicky, Jenny, Kate and me. The rental cars from our competition had already been reserved and so had the motel rooms on the KCC credit card. We had become spies now. Every time we went into another car rental we were checking out what kinds of cars they offered, the rates, and how they ran their operation.

We started the seminar at 1. The place was packed and it was a smooth performance by the group. We had done enough of them that we could do them by memory now. The question and answer time, though, was something else. Those Oklahoma girls were tough and they didn't shy away from four letter words or vulgar descriptions to get their question asked. We spent 3 and a half hours answering questions, the most of any seminar we had given so far. The rebuilt Homer dummies took one hell of a beating! I was glad maintenance had rebuilt and improved them, especially with five more to go this week.

We had the night free, our flight out was to be in the morning. We decided we were going out to eat and then go to a night club. The pilots suggested we go to a place called the Stock Yard. It was a huge converted cattle auction site. It had several large steak restaurants and several Italian food chains and of course a lot of Mexican foods, also a dozen night clubs of every variety you could name - according to the pilots.

We ate at a place called the Beef Pit. The steak was enough to feed two people, it came with the biggest sweet potato I gad ever seen smothered in sugar, cinnamon and butter. The salad bar was a feast in itself with every kind of dressing and greens imaginable.

During the wait for the steaks a hostess came out and made the rounds with a plate of prairie oysters. I took a couple. I had had them before by a different name. In some areas they were known as Rocky Mountain Oysters. They were bull testicles flattened, coated in flour or batter like you would put on frying chicken and fried in a deep fryer or a pan of oil. The girls were lost in conversation about all the eye candy - both male and female - standing around. They each took a couple without really asking what they were.

I was waiting to see their faces after they ate them. They have a unique taste as does all exotic foods do. I ate mine with a little A1 steak sauce on them. Jenny copied me by using the A1 as well; she never did ask what they were. I was going to ask them tomorrow how they liked them just for fun.

After we finished eating we walked the area looking for a dance floor we felt comfortable in. We ended up in a country music club that featured local bands and groups. We listened to a few songs and enjoyed a beer. We even tried line dancing for a while. Kate watched our things while Jenny and I, Vicky and Lorrie danced a couple of dances; the girl dancing with girl kind of things. We were out on the floor when the tempo changed to slow songs. I shrugged my shoulders for the public effect then pulled Jenny close. She rested her head on my shoulder as we danced to the song and music. I noticed Vicky and Lorrie doing the same thing.

When we returned to the table Kate said with a smile, "I think you do that quite often."

"Not often enough," I replied.

The next place was a rock and roll joint. Since everyone dances six feet from each other we could dance in a group. We danced several dances and then moved on to the next place.

The last place we went was without question a lesbian club. There wasn't a guy in sight. There were a lot of tough dominate broads in there sporting all kinds of get up. Leather and vinyl seemed to be the apparel of choice. There were two distinct styles of dress. The hardcore ones wore micro minis and there were obvious lips below the hem of some the skirts, they were so short. They were also pierced and heavily tattooed. Some of them were wearing collars to symbolize that they belonged to someone to keep from being hit on. They were on the arm of what I had called in the past bull dykes. The bulls had their breasts tightly wrapped to minimize them. They were loud and rough talking macho types.

The other group was the more professional office type. They were well dressed, quiet and were setting at tables in the darker areas of the bar. They could have been new to the scene or just checking the scene out. Occasionally you could see the discrete hand holding or a touch. There were also single women who were looking for a pickup at some of the tables.

Other than Kate, we fit somewhere between the two groups. We were more muscular than the bull dykes from all the time in the gym. I had not thought of it at the time but we could have been considered a threat to them. We were being eyed by several of them and their women were staring at us.

The waitress came over and asked what we wanted to drink. "Diet Coke in a can or a bottle, unopened," I said. The rest of my group picked up on my tone and ordered the same way. As soon as the waitress left I asked if they were open to a little fun.

Lorrie, Vicky and Jenny said, "Sure what did you have in mind?"

"When was the last time you did any real dirty dancing?" I asked as I was taking off my blazer.

I was met with three smiles. We went to the jukebox and started picking out songs and music and danced our way to the dance floor. We were a thousand miles from home, what a better place to let loose than here? Jenny and I met chest to chest and began rub and shake out boobs together. Then we turned to rub our asses together. I pulled her around and held her back to my front with my arms around her; I had two hands full of her breasts. While I massaged them through her blouse I was kissing her neck. Jenny was pushing back against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.