B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 133

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 133 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Saturday morning all of us went over to the gym to work out. Sometime in the last week we had come to the understanding that we needed to let our employees make use of their talent and training. We needed to guide them through the difficult spots but they needed to be able run things. Our time needed to be devoted to the important things but we also needed to be able to relax and recharge or we were going to be burnt out way too soon.

We worked out without interruption in the gym as a group, just like we did when the equipment was in the basement. The morning was ours and we used it to burn off the secretarial spread before it was noticeable. There were some business things to deal with later on this afternoon but the workout was rejuvenating. We even spent time in the hot tubs, even though it was midday. The paid help ran the gym to perfection; we had not been bothered with even one question.

We enjoyed lunch, a fresh salad from the refreshment bar. It was one of the changes that Vicky and Ching Lee had made since they had full control of the gym. The refreshment bar was staffed with another part time person on the weekends. Loretta, a single mother of one, could work on Saturday's and Sunday's when her child was with her former husband and four hours during the weekday at lunchtime when her child was in school. The health food line had been expanded a little. There was even a takeout menu. From the traffic to the bar it looked like it was a hit. It was easy to tell she had taken advantage of the perk of the tanning booths.

We were going to have our normal evening business meeting on Saturday and Sunday afternoon so we could have our evening free to help the night shift in the gym if needed, or simply have family time. Tonight that free time was consumed by orgy night. Jeanna and the two secretaries had already been invited. One of them was going to meet the special lubes.

Marcy opened the business meeting with a call to Randy Richmond, one of the business majors who was going to start working Monday morning. When he answered the phone Marcy asked, "Are you up for a challenge?"

His response was, "Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Pack two weeks worth of clothes, unless you can do laundry, and be here at 8 AM tomorrow morning. I will have everything ready for you," Marcy said and then hung up.

Marcy dumped a box on the table. It had Randy's new ID tag in it. Marcy had decided that all employees of MAAR would have a new corporate photo ID card. We could easily see by glancing, even from a distance, by the color and design on the card if they were a site manager, full time or a part time employee. The ones for the corporate office had a magnetic strip on them to open the office doors. All employees were to keep the card displayed on their person at all times when on the job. All employees had received an email Friday that included an employee update contact form that was to be completed and returned with a passport sized picture for the new ID cards.

The box for Randy's trip contained a portable GPS, printed directions and maps for him to get to Charlotte, the hotel reservation for two weeks, one of the corporate cards with a 2500 limit on it in his name, 500 dollars cash expense money that required receipts when used, a corporate smart phone and the address of the rental site and his report to work time and Jacks contact information. It also included one of the member fast tracks auto rental cards that billed the car to a corporate expense account. There was a sheet for him to sign accepting responsibility for the items.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.