B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 119

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 119 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The phone rang and went directly to hands free. I was leading a three car convoy from the college. We were bringing all of Misty's, Belinda's and Sarah's personal belongings back to the house. It had to be done tonight so the cleaning crew could clean their former dorm rooms in time for the arrival of the nine California students tomorrow morning.

Marcy's voice was full of tension, "How close are you to home? We several serious problems, we need you here as soon as you can get here. Jason and the judge are both on their way. Have Sarah, Misty and Belinda come over to run the gym."

"We are on 301, 15 minutes out. What's wrong?" I asked as the line went dead.

We backed the vehicles up to the garage and I asked the girls to come over to the gym as we had problems and needed their help.

I could see that the lobby was full of men; at least three were uniformed police officers that I recognized belonging to the Annapolis PD. There were several more men and a couple of lawyers by the pin striped suits.

Vicky was at the customer check in window and said, "Marcy, Jenny, Jason, The Judge and Ching Lee are in the meeting room. Lorrie is out on the floor doing an evaluation. She said as soon as you came to let Misty, Sarah Belinda and Wendy run the gym. Lisa and your Mom will be here any minute. I started the North six working on the lower body routine. All of us are needed in there."

As the three girls went through into the gym I motioned Vicky to get Lorrie and meet me in the meeting room with the others.

The Annapolis Police chief said very loudly, "Are we ready now? We have been here an hour, we are not waiting any longer. We are just going to seize all the electronic equipment and search the premise."

The door to the meeting room opened and Jenny invited the police officers and me in. She told the other group, "We will be with you as soon as we finish up."

Jenny went around the table with the introductions. The judge did not sit at the table but in a chair in the corner.

Police Chief Jacob Walker introduced his people. Then he started his spiel.

"Our informant had supplied us with a detailed account of a confrontation that happened in this gym between the North Side girls gang and the South Side gang. That confrontation was broken up by management personal of this gym. A knife fight occurred and was subsequently not reported to any authorities. An officer of the court participated in this altercation and knew that both groups of individuals were under surveillance by my department. My department has not received any cooperation from said court officer or her agency.

It is my understanding that there were a complete series of finger prints, ID photos taken along with DNA and urine samples. I have a warrant to take possession of all that material."

Jenny replied, "Your warrant is misapplied. All of the information that you request has already been made available to multiple state agencies and checked against all state, local and federal known and unknown crime scene forensics. The Governors Criminal Task Force has searched the Federal Gang Task Force data base, the state data base as well as the combined North East criminal data base for any link between the groups that were here. None have been found or reported.

If you have any suspected gang related forensics that you have not entered into the data base within the required 24 hours by federal mandate you are jeopardizing Federal and State funding for your agency."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.