B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 114

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 114 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Jeanna made several announcements.

"Several things that I have been working on behind the scenes came together today and I know some of them are going to be a surprise. Mid-West has finalized the deal to buy the Delaware Regional Bank. They have 200 branch banks in the Middle Atlantic States. I have bought a house further down Summers road on the water for me to use as a base of operations and to live and entertain in until the change over is complete. Two of my personal secretary's will be here after the first of the year and commute for a while but I think that when they get here they will want to stay. The house is big enough for then to each have a suite if they want it, with a little help from your carpenter friend. I want to be close to friends and family.

My G 5 along with a smaller twin engine Beech craft King Air turbo prop plane that I own along with the pilots are going to stay at the Island airport. The pilots already have found apartments in the area. I still have to attend all board meetings as the Senior Executive Vice-president but everything else I can handle via conference and video calls. I will need you electronics wizards to help me set up a room for that and all the things I need for an office.

The bank had a failed financing agreement with the U. S. Auto Rental Company. I have bought out the rental car franchise for the Mid Atlantic region from them. They service twenty four small and mid sized airports and another seventy two outlets in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina.

I am hoping you are willing spin off a management group to run the gym, the car rental franchise and the security company you're working on if you get the contract. The franchise was making money with its existing management structure but the people that owned it piggy-backed the company with several other that were losers and lost it all.

As with all business there are areas that are not productive as they need to be. They have higher than normal operating cost either due to poor management, misappropriation of funds or other reasons. It will be up to you to find and correct the causes.

I have had to put up funding to carry on the day to day operations and payroll until the auditors get everything changed over. At that time, the funds they are generating can be moved from the escrow accounts to the business accounts. There are 200 employees and over a thousand rental vehicles; cars, light trucks and vans.

I know it is a tall order. I have seen the way you work and how well you work together. I know you can do this. It is going to take several months for everything to be finished up. It will most likely be after you all graduate or about that time. I accept that you a unique family and you will be part of my family and this will be our family business." She said.

I was floored but I was not the only one, we all were. I could tell by Marcy's expression that she was too. I went through all the emotions. First was surprise, then concern, then anger. Was this truly a family business opportunity or was this a way for Jeanna to separate and divide us?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.