B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 100

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 100 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The rest of the week was more of the same. Patti drove every day as we went back and forth to the college. There were a few problems. With classes over until January and both male and female students there were all kinds of parties going on. The night shift had to put a damper on more than one. Of course there were booze and sex parties. The cameras showed more than one grope session in a stairwell or a hallway. There were several blow jobs caught on cam. I always brought the culprits in to show them the video and suggested that they wait until they were in the privacy of their dorm room. I always deleted the file off the master. There was no need for anyone to know or have the risk of it causing a problem later. The most hilarious one was two guys.

The gym on the other hand went crazy. The TV group was there every night working out which surprised me. I had somehow thought they would only be there a couple of nights and then fade away. One of us was always working with them it seemed either coaching or spotting. The new memberships just kept coming. The package buys and limited packages did as well. Marcy ordered one more of each of the most popular workout machines on Thursday. She also ordered more lockers, this time full length ones for us to keep our personal things in as well as more half sized ones that members used.

We decided to start running some more limited radio and TV adds on the TV station that the TV group was from. The ads were to push Christmas gift tanning and gym packages. That made the lines longer at the window. Having electronic ID cards helped. Those with memberships could simply slide their card and walk in.

The tanning never seemed to slow down; there was always waiting lines. I just assumed it was the winter party season driving it. Marcy changed the hours to 7 AM until 10 PM to try to cut down on the waiting lines. If it didn't slow down after the first of the year we were going to have to order more tanning equipment to fill the two empty slots in the booth. Wendy was god-send in the tanning room. Being the people person she was she could almost talk them out of their clothes and keep them in stitches at the same time. On top of that she was a walking advertisement for the gym and tanning booth. Perfectly tanned and in perfect shape, when she worked the booth her normal attire was the thong bikini and a barely there top or a cut off tee shirt that had printed on it, "Work it off in the gym."

On Wednesday Jake sent me a text that the shipment would arrive at the secure shipping area at Summit Aviation on Thursday and that I needed to pick it up by 4 PM. Thursday was quiet so Patti and I left early to pick it up. On the way we stopped and she looked at new Chevy cars at the dealer on 896. She picked up some brochures and wrote down the sticker prices. Once she was sure what she wanted she was going to price shop on the internet.

We parked in front of the secure area and I went inside to sign for the shipment. Three husky men came out with it and loaded it into the suburban for us. There were several boxes and a stainless steel container 30 inches in diameter. It was about 2 feet high and had a thermometer that read -60 and a liquid nitrogen sight glass with a warning label. The top was secured with several locks and had both a US and a Japan customs inspection sticker. We arrived home a half an hour later than normal. I had Patti help me carry the big container and boxes into the walk in closet in Jenny and my bedroom. She inspected the things closely but never asked any questions.

The street gang girls turned out to be another item. The first one was of concern, then there was one of wonderment and a major WTF moment happened Thursday evening. First we found out by surprise that there were two Annapolis street girl gangs made up of about ten girls each. There was a North Side and a South Side and they weren't too friendly towards each other most of the time. The APD had been called to many confrontations between the two. Although there had been a lot of pushing, shoving and cussing matches no-one had been seriously hurt. There had been enough complaints that the APD put both gangs under some surveillance.

The South Side gang was the one that came to see Shelia and her boxers at the open house on Monday and then they joined the gym on one of the exercise only package specials, plus signed on to take boxing training. To get to the Bay Bridge without an out of the way detour they had to go through the North Side's area in broad day light. That was viewed as a slap in the face with a wet towel.

South Side met and drove hell bent through the North Side, lost their surveillance detail and were seen by the North Side gang in the process. Needless to say there were two peed off groups and no South Side gang to be found until the next day. They were at the gym by 4 and stayed till closing, even helping clean up after with some encouragement from Shelia and her boxers.

The same thing happened on Tuesday. On Wednesday there was a verbal show down on the corner of Sycamore and Park just as South Side was loading up to go come to the gym. About half way through the shout-down one of the South Side girls yelled "We have to go, we're going to be late! I don't mind getting my ass worked over but I don't want to spend no hour in the dog pound. Let's go" and they did. The North Side was left standing in the street with a surveillance team on each end of the street.

The dog pound I learned was a disciplinary beat down at the bag. You were forced to punch it until you were totally exhausted or you were used as the bag until you went down. Shelia used it as a fear tactic, one of those shop tales told to beginners. The story was reinforced by wild tales from her helpers of their time spent in the pound. They were good at keeping a poker face.

This time the chopper was dispatched in time to follow them. An hour later 4 APD officers showed up demanding entrance, insisting they had a warrant. Jenny met them in the waiting room that was full of people. Mistake number 1: saying you have a warrant and not being able to producing it. Number 2: implying you don't need a warrant. Number 3: threatening an officer of the court even if you didn't know they were officers of the court. Jenny was still in her day clothes, had her 40 cal in a shoulder holster and her ID and badge covered by her jacket. Jenny produced her ID and exposed the 40 cal she was packing in the process.

The appropriate term for such is known in some circles as stepping on your dick. The officer tried tactfully backtracking. That wasn't going to work. When Jenny asked for the name of his duty officer the gig was up. His cover and all his bluff were gone.

It was then that Marcy called and said, "We need you, hurry it's an emergency." I was just getting ready to change from my uniform to sweats to go to the gym. I went in the uniform. Marcy gave me a quick run down. I instructed her to call Jason and see if he could come ASAP. I went in to join Jenny.

The doors to the gym were all opened by either key or ID card. The key was for when there were power outages or a computer failure. The general ID for members only opened the main door to the gym. The entrance door and the doors to the tanning booths, the office or the class room had to be opened by a master ID card that just the employees had or be buzzed in by whoever was working the counter. In order to move the discussion to a quieter place Jenny swiped her card to the class room and guided the group in there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.