B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 89

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 89 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

We drove over to the hotel in total silence. We walked in a tight group to make Misty feel safe. Once we were inside the room she looked frightened again. I introduced her to every one.

"Misty I have a secret to tell you. Vicky, Lorrie, Jenny and I are self defense trainers. We can kill and maim with our bare hands. We are not going to let anyone hurt you. We will protect you. Let's go look at the shower, Jenny said that it was a big shower. After we shower we will go get something to eat. I am a little hungry, are you hungry?" I asked.

"I haven't eaten anything today. I think I could eat a little something." she said.

I said to Jenny, "While we are showering check out the hotel restaurant and see if they have a private dining room and what the food looks like or else find us a good one."

I turned to Vicky and Lorrie and mouthed, "Will you do make-up when we get out?"

We stepped into the bathroom. I left the door open to reduce the claustrophobic feeling. I turned on the water and adjusted it hot as I liked it. Misty was watching as I stripped off my clothes. I put my shampoo and a new fuzzy soap mitt on the tub trays. I looked at her and said, "Let me help."

Misty was ahead of me as we stepped into the water spray. I washed every inch of her twice. I then washed her hair twice as I had promised. I finished washing myself then I rinsed her in a nice smelling body wash.

I dried her off then myself and finally blow-dried her hair. We dressed and Vicky and Lorrie applied some makeup. I walked out of sight to talk to Jenny, Sarah and Belinda.

I asked Belinda if Misty was able to sleep and if she had seen a crisis consular.

She replied, "Neither of us is getting any sleep. She wakes up a lot, afraid and screaming or crying. A consular has been seen twice, she doesn't stay very long."

I sent a text to Marcy asking her to go into my room to look in the box on my dresser and copy both sides of the 2 business cards in there and send it to Jenny.

Kate, Sarah and Belinda came to me when I was through with the text and said, "We think she is in bad shape."

"Yes" I replied. "I don't want her to go back to her dorm room. I want to be with her every time she wakes up to comfort her. Sarah you sleep with Jenny and I'll sleep with Misty. Belinda can sleep on the couch or couple of us will escort her back to the dorm room."

Kate said, "Belinda can bunk with me."

"You do know that we may not get much sleep," I said.

Kate said, "That is not much of an issue right now."

Jenny came back from the restaurant and said, "Five star and they do have a room that we can use and I reserved it. They are open until 11."

The makeup was finished. Lorrie asked if she wanted to look in the mirror to see if it was OK. She shook her head no.

We went as a group to eat. The waiter passed out menus. I told the group to order anything they wanted. An hour and a half later we were back in our rooms. Room service brought us another dozen large towels.

While everyone else was showering Misty and I set on the mini-sofa and talked about all kinds of things. I asked about her grades and what she was planning on doing for the holidays. I found out that she was staying at the college for the holidays. I found out that there were only 5 days left before the Christmas break. Those days were make up days for anyone that wanted to improve their grades or had missed any assignments. There was no mention of her attack.

Jenny, Lorrie, Vicky, and Sarah were going to double-bunk in one room. Kate, Belinda, Misty and I were in the other room. I went in and gave each of my lovers the normal passionate bed time kisses. Of course all eyes were on us, but no one made any comments.

As Misty and I climbed into bed I said, "Misty, I am going to make believe that you are my little girl and snuggle real tight to you to protect you. I'm going to hold your hand and anytime you are afraid and want to make sure that I am still protecting you just squeeze my hand. Ok?" With that Kate turned the lights out and I snuggled close to Misty.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.