B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 77

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 77 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

We were a week away from Thanksgiving. The contractor was putting the finishing touches on the bedroom expansion. It was a good thing - we had plenty of company coming for turkey. Lorrie's Mom and Dad, Vicky's Mom and Dad and Marcy's Mom were coming.

It's a good thing we had a big formal dining room and a big kitchen to boot. I needed to do some digging to see if I had 15 plates of the same kind.

Jenny said,"Just get the best plastic and paper plates we can find and let it go at that."

I was thinking the same thing but was glad some else suggested it. I did think that we may have too many cooks. Jenny's and my Mom both were going to come the day before and start cooking. I hoped we didn't have an episode of the mad chef. I did stop at the shopping center to purchase another microwave and two of the three section crock pots.

The next shopping trip would be for the beds, dressers and linens for the three new bed rooms along with washcloths and towels for the bathroom. I would have them deliver the beds and set them up.

We would have two nights to make the beds and set the rooms up before they started arriving. The college had one more day of classes then the students were off until January. I had a meeting tomorrow to settle the construction issues. I had a feeling it was going to be full of fire. The building committee and the full board were going to be there as well as our legal consul. Mr. Bozman had spent two full days with both groups. Every page of the blue prints had red ink and notes all over them.

Security was going to be fully staffed over the holiday. The main office would be closed. I no longer felt that we could operate at a reduced level on the holidays. A third of the students were staying in the dorms over the holiday. Party central atmosphere was in the air. In fact the student union had several events planned to give them something to do.

A Greek festival and toga night was planned for Friday night. For Saturday the big maintenance storage shed had been emptied and eight inches of sand had been spread in the middle to set up a beach theme. They were going to have beach volley ball several different times. Sunday was more of the same. The metal arc lighting was bright enough to sun tan with when it was all turned on.

That was another building bid fiasco that happened. The manufacturer recommended one light for every one thousand square feet. The design blue prints had one for every one hundred square feet. With all of them on you needed welding glasses to be in there, plus they put off a ton of heat.

Rumor was that the students had several other events planned for there, like a bikini and thong contest. I had also heard whispers about a best nude body contest. That might explain why the tanning salon across the street had been swamped for the last two weeks. There had been donation requests for prize money and prizes.

Sarah Grayson, one of the student reps, had cornered me in the parking lot with several what if scenarios. I told her "You know the student handbook as well as I do because they had helped write it. HR was the one to discipline for it. What two consenting adults did, even if there was an audience, was between them. But they had to show respect. No meant no and stop meant stop and if any one screamed then security would be involved and we will play no favorites. They had to remember that cell pictures and videos could kill even the most promising career before it ever started."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.