B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 74

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 74 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

We all slept in on Saturday morning. I think we knew there would be no sleep that night with all the fun and games planned.

We even splurged and went to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast. After that we hit the Food King. I tore the list into three pieces and sent each pair of girls on a mission. When it was done we had three full carts. The downside of all the help is there were some things that were not on the list.

To my surprise they each handed me fifty dollars towards the groceries. "We can help now that we don't have to pay the dorm fees," they said. After the groceries were packed in the Suburban we stopped at Barkers Liquors to get several bottles of red wine, wine coolers and beer to restock the beer refrigerator.

I was pleased that the girls only drank when we had a social event like an evening in the tub after a work out in the gym. When we did have a beer they would use the frosted mugs we kept in the freezer and split a beer between two of them.

When the groceries were put away we loaded up again and went to the Island Spa where we took turns in the new tanning booths. They had the new style where you could stand up, bend over, or do leg splits so that everything got tanned. They were nice.

I received a text from Jake telling me that he and Mindy would be on line at 6:30 to see what kind of mischief I was up to. I sent back, "You will love me, hate me or have me committed."

After that we hit the shower to get everything clean and smooth for tonight. Then it was time go to the hair salon to get the works. We spent two hours there getting the full treatment. For me it had been months since I had the full treatment.

Once home I set up the laptop and the video camera in the large living room. Then I linked it to the wide screen TV. I played with the camera position until I got what I thought would be a good view where everyone could be seen. I was being watched like a hawk while I set things up. I was surprised that no one asked what I was doing.

Wendy stopped to pick up flowers on her way from the salon. I set them around so they would be in the view of the cam. I asked everyone to be dressed and in the living room by six twenty five. I got a lot of questioning looks but everyone agreed. I went to get dressed.

When Jenny and I finished dressing I set the rings on the bed and handed her the cards I had written out for her to proofread. I opened the ring box and showed her the rings. The words "A million dollar smile came to mind." She loved the diamond with the birth stones on each side of it. I explained that I wanted to give each of my girls one. I did not want to take any chance that some one would be hurt or feel left out. I loved all of them and Jenny agreed.

Everyone was ready early. I pulled Lorrie and Wendy aside saying, "I have something special I want you to do." I gave the cards for Jenny and me to Lorrie with instructions to do the one for Jenny first. I instructed Wendy that at the ring segment she was to present Jenny's open ring box to me and mine to Jenny but until then she was to keep them out of sight. I carried the rest of the rings into the living room and placed them on the table, covering them with a hand towel.

I turned on the cam and hit the link to see if Jake was there and sure enough he was. He and Mindy looked great.

Jake said, "You know I love you. So I could never hate you. We are all crazy at times. Your family looks wonderful. This looks like a special occasion."

"It is Jake and I wanted you to witness it. Thanks for being here," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.