B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 72

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 72 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Jenny and I were the first ones that made it to the living room. We moved the furniture back and spread out the big quilt. We began with gentle kisses our bodies tight together. I could feel our nipples harden as they touched. Our fingers and lips telegraphed our love for each other. But tonight wasn't about love just raw sex.

I put the tip of my tongue into her ear just to hear her giggle and kissed her neck. I sucked on her neck like I was going to leave a hickey but just worked my tongue against the skin through my lips. It had the same effect. I was rewarded with a soft moan. It also started me making lube. I could feel my self getting slippery and my clit throbbed.

I went to her lips and we began a tongue battle, I searched for the tip hers but she responded by sucking on mine. She had my breast in her hands and was rolling the nipples between her fingers. I must have been hornier than I thought. When she pinched my nipples I almost came. I fought the urge. It was way too soon to let that happen.

I moved to her breast and sucked on the nipple as hard as could. I lightly bit on her nipple to hear a deep moan. I slid my hand towards her groin only to find someone's head there. I could tell by the movements of her abdomen that they were having the desired effect.

I was up on my knees to be able to move around more. Jenny had wiggled her arm under me and was now using her fingers at my kitty. She was doing that little circular motion that she knew that I likes so much. It was driving me towards the edge. I think she was trying to get us to come at the same time.

I moved from her nipple back to her mouth. I could tell by the urgency of her kisses that she was close even trying to hold off just a little longer. I sucked on her tongue and lashed the tip with mine.

My legs were nudged apart, and then I felt the tip of one of the dildos slide against my clit and Jenny's fingers. I knew that Jenny was using the accumulated lube from her fingers on the toy. The toy nudged against my slit and forced its way inside. It kept going deeper and deeper until her groin was against my cheeks. I turned to see who was fucking me and was looking at a smiling Vicky.

She held me by the hips as she began those slow long strokes that I liked. Every time she hit bottom she would pull back slightly and rock her hips as she drove it back in. it was driving crazy with pleasure. I went back at Jenny's nipple with more aggression.

I could hear Vicky moaning, I figured that the double dildo was working its magic on her. Her thrusts into me were becoming erratic. Jenny and I were close, too close to hold off any longer. As the first wave of the orgasm hit I pulled Jenny's mouth to me. I barely had started the kiss when she went over the top with her orgasm. We kissed until our orgasms faded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.