B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 69

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 69 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

It was three thirty when Jenny stopped by with Major Ashley. Patti, Vicky and I were expecting them. Jenny waited in my office while the rest of us gave out statements.

At four thirty we were headed home with our new house guest.

We had cleaned the room since its last use so all that we had to do was clear out some nick knacks. I boxed up the knacks while the girls helped bring Patti's things to the room.

While the girls helped Patti fold and put away her things Jenny and I went to our room. I wanted her to be able talk about our day and her feelings openly.

I asked, "How are you from today's events?"

"I'm ok. It all happened so fast. I didn't realize I was so capable of doing so much damage with my hands and feet. You always said "{they were weapons}"in the classes. I just never took it literally. I broke two of his ribs, one of them punctured his lung. The docs are not sure how well he will talk again from my fist to his throat."

"On the flip side I'm getting a lot more respect at the barracks. I guess they looked at me as an office person that got the job because of my name. After they played the clip from the cam I have gotten a lot of praise. I had one of the former military guys salute me in the hall and said, "Well done Mam" that's the first time ever." She said.

While we were talking her phone rang. "Hello" she said. "Yes she is here with me. Ok just a second."

She put the phone on speaker. It was Jason her father.

"BJ what's this I hear that you have turned my daughter into some kind of kung fu warrior."

"Yep I confess. I'm guilty. She was an excellent student I must say." I said.

"I would have to agree with that. They just sent me the clip. That was very impressive hand and foot work and in just a few seconds." He said. "Again I want to thank you for taking her under protective wing. You are great together. I have to meet with the governor so thanks again. Love you all. Great job Jenny."

I wonder if he will think that when he finds how serious our relationship really is I thought.

I closed the gap between us and pulled her close. I needed to hug her, to kiss her. I was still horny and I was sure she was to.

We kissed and then she said, "Let's shower first." She put the toys in the heater including the big one. We undressed and I followed her into the shower. It had become custom that we always washed each other when we showered together. I did her first. Of course I had to feel and fondle some things along the way. I even had her sit on the high bench in the shower and lovingly shaved the stubble under the soft hot spray of the shower. I finished I gave it an extended kiss of approval.

Jenny repeated the process on me including the shave. We dried each other and ended up in a lovers embrace. Holding each other tight with deep passionate kisses we stoked the fire deep within. When the kiss broke we led each other to the bed. As we passed the toy heater Jenny removed the biggest toy and handed it to me.

I looked at her and asked, "Are you sure? You haven't had that one. It's going to hurt."

"Yes I want it to hurt in a way that I think only you can understand." She said. "I want to be reminded tomorrow with every move of what we are going to do tonight and what we share."

I inserted the toy and pumped the bulb to hold it in place and just let it hang as I walked to Jenny. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. First on the lips and then on the side of her neck I placed soft kisses.

I whispered into her ear what I wanted to tell her in front of the rest of my family.

"I'm so proud of you I can't put it into words. I know what is in my heart and it is telling me that I love you more than ever."

I held her close and continued to kiss her, her neck, her cheek and now a full passionate kiss on her lips. She moved her body against mine in slow motion. Our nipples were touching. They were hard as bullets. I moved so I could taste them. I kissed it first then sucked it and then rolled it between my teeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.