B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 63

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 63 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

At 7 we were all up and decided that we were going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. We had a good meal with bacon sausage, eggs, pancakes and orange juice. We ate plenty.

I went over to Lorrie and whispered "You are going to need all the energy you can get so eat plenty of protein." She almost choked then said "I'm not worried about me, it's you old folks that need all the energy and rest, and you should have another helping." That got a roar of laughter from the girls at my expense.

Once home, we drifted in different directions. Lorrie and Vicky disappeared into their room whispering and giggling as they went. Ching Lee and Marcy were having a quiet conversation in the den.

Jenny said, "Both of you have hair appointments at 4:30, after that you can come back here and dress. I have reserved a table for you at the Seafood Inn at the Narrows at seven as you asked. The girls are going to take the Suburban to get it cleaned today. I will play chauffer tonight so you can enjoy each other to the fullest and drink a little if you want."

"Are you sure this isn't going to cause hard feelings with you and the other girls?" I asked. "I don't want any hard feelings; I care too much for all of you."

"Believe me, there will be no hard feelings. They are anticipating Lorrie going out and having a good time and such. This is the first time she will have been out on a date since she was raped. She has turned down a lot of dates. Outside of the group here she has stayed in a social shell. They say she is a lot better but they want her all the way back to the old Lorrie," she said.

"It's going to take more than one social outing to do that but it may be a good start" I said. "I'm going to order her flowers from Island Flowers to be delivered at 2 before we get our hair done. I want to see her face when she gets them,"

"That's the flower shop that has the great looking guys do the deliveries. The girls were making comments about them the other day when we were window shopping there. I bet they will get a kick out of that. Heck, they might throw in a visual tease for the tip," she said laughing. "I'll get them aside and give them a heads up."

The Suburban left to get cleaned with Jenny at the wheel and Vicky as a passenger. I had a feeling that there was more to that story. Ching Lee, Marcy and Lorrie disappeared together.

It was a good time for me to do some things for tonight. I started by washing my hair then making sure I was baby smooth in all the right places and finished up with a feminine washout. I cleaned the small pump up toy and put in the toy heater for tonight, and then I put on an over-grown tee shirt and went to the kitchen.

Jenny and Vickie had returned with boxes. They went on a shopping trip while they were out. All the boxes went into the room that Vicky and Lorrie used.

They had also brought back cold-cut subs for lunch. It was just a few minutes to two when we sat down to eat. I noticed right away that Lorrie and I were the only ones wearing anything. Even Jenny was naked, not that that was unusual at this house. I glanced at Jenny to see her point to her watch and wink. I struggled hard not to laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.