B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 49

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 49 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I went to the QT Banking and Trust Kent Island office to see if the paperwork had arrived from Jake. I had to wait for Mr. Rustone to finish a meeting with another customer. At last I was seated and going over the papers - sign here and there.

Take this to the court house, this to MVA, fill out this form. After half an hour he said "OK, we are done."

"Wait a minute, we haven't discussed anything about mortgage payments or truck payments," I said.

"There are no payments - Jake sent checks to pay them off in the folder he returned. I would like to take this opportunity offer our full banking and investment services to you. We also have safety deposit boxes you can keep your important papers in such as titles and deeds," he said.

I thanked him saying that I would indeed be using his bank and I would open an account there with my next paycheck.

I couldn't believe it. Jake had paid it off, that's not what we had talked about at all. I wanted to buy it; I had a good job that didn't require me to kill people on a daily basis. Yes, I was thankful and I was going to call him as soon as I had everything I wanted to say thought out.

I headed down to Kurt, the wood worker, to pick up my new house sign. The next question was where to put it up, for the time being I would leave it on the counter as a conversation piece.

I had plenty of time left. It was time that I took care of other things that had been on the back burner too long. I needed to get a sidearm of my own; I had kept Jason's long enough. Not only that, I missed the shooting range. I enjoyed the challenge that being proficient presented. Now that I had a permanent place of my own I could get a big gun safe and stock up on ammunition and today was a good day to do just that. I knew it was going to be expensive but a good gun properly taken care of would last a lifetime.

I would get the gun safe today. Lawman's Supply had one that I saw the last time that I was over there. I called over to see if they still had in stock. They did and after I gave my name the owner remembered me plus his daughter was going to KCC. She kept him up to speed on the happenings at the college. He informed me that from now on I was to get a 50% discount on anything purchased from them.

I asked about a Glock gen 4-23 in 40 cal and 6 extra clips - they had one. They also had a Mossberg 500 three in one kit with 18.5 and 28 inch barrel, and both a pistol grip and standard stock.

They had them in stock. I also asked about a 700 Remington BDL sniper rifle in 223 with a real good scope, they had one, and a Bushmaster 15, they had it. I asked for a price on all of it together and with a case of ammo of all three calibers. With my discount it was a great price.

He said that they would need a copy of my background check and they could deliver it today as they were making a delivery to the local sheriff's office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.