B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 47

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 47 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Joe and I met Jenny at the State Police barracks where they picked up the samples and the laptop that had the copied DVD's on it, as well as their camera equipment.

I thanked Joe for all of his assistance as I returned his Tyvek suit.

He said "If you ever need me to help like that again, please let me know - it was a blast!"

I had kept the digital camera that Joe had used; I wanted to look at the evidence myself. I would love to have gotten a copy of all the DVDs as well. I would talk to Jen about that but I didn't have my hopes up about getting any copies.

I went to Jen's office to say goodbye. The Major was in her office so I knocked before I entered.

"I just wanted to tell you that I was leaving, I will see you tonight," I said.

Jenny said, "If you have a minute, please close the door and sit down, let's talk."

"If you were working this investigation, what would be your next moves?" she asked.

"Until you get the results back from the DNA and a look at all the DVDs there isn't a whole lot you can do. I would have the utility company install cameras in the two street lights in front of the frat house and monitor who comes and goes. I would also subpoena the cable records for their internet traffic," I said.

"I would look into the ownership of the frat house and the money trail, who is paying and how. Is the owner being paid with DVDs? The girl in the pictures - who is she?"

"It looked like she was offering a lot of input from the pictures, and was paid a lot at the end. Is she a hooker or a porn actor? There were several good face shots of her. I would do the facial scan thing to find out who she is, and I would do the same thing with every female in the DVDs."

"I would get the cell phone records of the members of the frat house. I don't think they are using burn phones; this whole thing reeks of over-confidence. By monitoring their web traffic we may find a web site where this is being posted. For now, it's a waiting game," I said.

"I thought for a while that we had found our rapist, now I'm not so sure; maybe a connection to one of them," I said. "I'm still going to run a loaded tight ship for the next two weeks - maybe we can get lucky," I said.

"I think you have a good handle on the things we will be looking at over the next few days," Jenny said. "I will keep you informed," she added.

I stopped by the college admin on the way out of town. I gave Mr. Jackson the signed job offer. I was in for it now. I told him I wanted a black Suburban without decals but with a hideaway strobe package for a vehicle. He called the local GMC dealer while I waited. If another dealer had one in stock they could have it ready in a week.

Before going home I stopped by the QT Banking and Trust office on the island to speak with Mr. Rustone. He said "I have been expecting you. Jake called and we discussed the transaction. We faxed him the necessary paperwork. He is going to FedEx it back to us. We should have everything ready in a day or two after getting the paper. I see that you work at the Kent County College - what is your title over there?" he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.