B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 41 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I laid it all out on the table about the threats against Ching Lee and Marcy. We had an extended discussion about how to deal with this problem without a final agreement. We discussed my plans in implementing the new ID cards. I was going to deactivate all the student cards at noon on Monday. That would force them to get the new card. Without a new card they couldn't get meals, into the dorms or anywhere else on campus.

I even told them I was going to activate the GPS function. That idea was met with objections until I explained that I could get a flag any time male and female students were together, which was fine if they were in the hall but if it was in a cloak room that was a different matter. Once flagged we could look at it to see how many more were there together. We could also see where they were off campus - up to five miles - and could be alerted as they left campus. It also meant that if a girl was abducted we could get a location, as long as she still had the card on her. That immediately changed the objection to the GPS.

We decided that we would not consult or notify legal that we had activated the GPS. Begging forgiveness later was preferred to being told to disable and not use it at all, given the things that were going on.

I told both Mr. Jackson and Mrs. Short that I would deny that we had any conversation about the GPS and that I had taken it upon myself to activate it. I would take full responsibility.

It was then that I opened up about my suspicions about the frat house. Jen came in at this time and joined the conversation. I had read and reread every one of the rape victim's statements over the last few months till I knew them by heart.

It was within the ten minute drive cycle that all of the victims had described. There could have would have been loud music. It would explain why the victims thought there had been many assailants; there were and they simply partied and waited their turn.

Yet, there was so little DNA because the victims were bathed. That would explain why some of the victims felt like they were being drowned; drugged, in a blind fold, and disorientated, they would have assumed the worst and they were being drowned.

I asked Jen if she would get a warrant for the building plans and improvement permits for the property. I was determined to get a look inside even if I had to break in or disable the utilities and pose as a repair person.

We decided to go with getting DNA from the blood samples; we could get just as much information without alerting them that we were on to them. With the cards, increased security, and more personal we were hoping to catch them in the process of snatching someone. That way we could extract the most from them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.