B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 39

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I walked into the house to find Jen and Lorrie fixing breakfast. I was greeted with hugs and kisses.

I winked at Jenny and asked, "How is the center of attention this morning?"

I thought Lorrie was going to choke on a mouth full of eggs, Jen blushed and replied, "Better and ready to rumble as soon as I get you nourished and naked".

Jen then set a plate of eggs, bacon and French toast in front of me. I ate quietly while the girls bantered in small talk.

As Jenny cleared off the table she asked, "What's wrong, you have been awful quiet this morning, I know something is up - so spill it?"

"I think I may have gotten an accidental tip last night to a possible connection. Last night I was swamped with girls signing up for the defensive class. I have over four pages full; I think I am going to need you two to help me. I also have six pages requesting another seminar if you are willing to help," I said.

"There were about 60 girls that wanted pointers so we went over to the field house. I spent two hours doing demos and pointers," I said. "Ching Lee and Marcy really were into it and were the last to finish. They came back to the office with me. We had toast and hot chocolate along with girl talk."

"It seems that some of the sports guys delivered a message that Ching Lee and Marcy were going to be this coming week's gang bang sluts or else. Ching Lee made it clear that she doesn't like guys. The timing is too coincidental to just brush it off as idle talk," I said.

I looked at Jenny to see the color drain from her face only to be replaced by a very mad red.

"Like bloody hell," she shouted, "Over my dead body."

"My sentiments exactly," I replied. "I want you two to follow me to work tonight and find some way to convince them to come home with you with enough clothes for several days, but do not let them know why. Can you get some boxes while I'm asleep and box up Jake's personal things? They can stay in his room".

"Lorrie, can you remember back - were there any threats or suggestions like that to you in the weeks before you were raped?" I asked.

"There were invitations to come to some of their parties and be the center of attraction, as they put it. I always turned them down but they were never put out as a threat or I didn't take them that way. A time or two it was implied that I needed to be a part of their fun," she replied.

"Do you know if any of the other rape victims were propositioned in that way?" I asked.

"We never talked about it," she said.

"Do you know where these parties are going on, are they on campus?" I asked.

"The senior's athletes have a house rented off High Street; they call it their Frat House. I would think there," Lorrie said. "They all have dorm rooms so I don't think they bunk there."

"Does anyone know who the gangbang girls are ahead of time?" I asked.

"No, not that I know of, but you can usually figure it out Monday or Tuesday. Just look for the girl doing a lot of standing when she should be sitting, or sitting very softly or can't seem to sit still at all. They usually get pretty much molested in the halls between classes," she said.

"Is there a way to find out who is a member or would have access to the frat house and parties?" I asked.

"Sure – they're proud of it; they publish it and it is posted in the senior dorm - so I have heard," she said.

"I will pay close attention to that when I do dorm patrol tonight," I said.

"We have DNA from the rape victims. Is there a way to get samples from those guys?" I asked.

Lorrie said "As athletes we all had to take physicals with blood tests to play, the college requires us to all go to the same doctor."

Jenny said "I will call Dad and discuss it with him and the call the judge to see if we can get warrant for the frat house and those blood samples."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.