B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 38

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 38 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Jen was asleep and snoring in the passenger seat before we got out of town. I looked at Lorrie and asked, "Was she drugged?"

Lorrie replied "No, she is just completely exhausted. If there is a Guinness record for number of orgasms in a night she broke it and some of them were massive."

"When we were naked on the stage she mouthed to me that she wanted to fuck me then and there."

"That was why I took the strap-on off. I was afraid she would get carried away and we would be in trouble," Lorrie said.

"Did you know that Ching Lee is double or triple jointed? She can get her body into some crazy positions; some boy with imagination is going to have a wild time with her," Lorrie said.

"I would love to see that!" I said.

"You will, I have some of her and Jen on the tape with the strap-on," she said.

When we got home Jen went straight to the shower while Lorrie had toast with hot chocolate before we headed to the shower and bed. Jen was already in bed asleep, snoring like a freight train.

I looked at Lorrie and said "I don't think I can deal with that."

Lorrie shook her head. "Let's shower in my room and you can join me in my bed."

We showered together, then climbed into bed together. Lorrie gave me a long nice full kiss and said "Goodnight love."

I spooned up behind her as I wrapped her in my arms.

We woke up at five PM that same way, only this time I kissed Lorrie and said "Good morning, love." We both had a little giggle at that.

I showered and dressed for work, gave Jen a kiss that didn't even cause a change in her snoring at all. I met Lorrie at the table for more toast and hot chocolate.

"Your phone has been dinging like crazy," she said.

I looked at it "Wow! 300 text and e-mails since 7 this morning; it will take all night to go through them," I said.

I arrived a little before 7. There was standing room only inside and outside the office. I was immediately greeted with a chorus of 'Hi BJ'.

I said hello or hi to each one as I went inside.

Barney was the day man for today. He looked up and said "Girl, am I glad to see you. I have been besieged all day with 'Were you working today, what time will you be in' and the like."

"The signup sheet you left here last night is now over four pages; there is also a second set of sheets that is requesting another seminar and it is six pages," he added.

"Ok, I'll take it from here," I said.

I dealt with the line of girls one at a time. There was a group that asked if I could meet later at the field house, Homer was still set up over there and they wanted some pointers if I had the time. I suggested 8:30 and was rewarded with a chorus of 'we'll be there'."

The last two girls were Ching Lee and a friend who she introduced as Marcy DeStone.

She was anything but a stone. Five foot four, one hundred, maybe one ten, long blond hair, great set of braless tits (at least "D" cup) with natural high and big pointed nipples, very small waist, nice bubble ass. She had a killer body at any angle you looked at it.

"I missed last night's seminar; my family was in for the day, they left just as it was ending. But if you have another one I want a front row seat; I have heard so many good things about it," Marcy said.

While I was in the middle of clearing out the crowd the other two night people had come in. My old buddy Russ and Bryan were to work with me this weekend, because it was getting close to that first of the month window the rapist struck on. I had scheduled three to work nights from now on for the next two weeks.

Russ pulled me aside and said "You take whatever time you need over at the field house; we've got it covered."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.