B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 35

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

After a few minutes rest I moved and started kissing Jen and closely hugging her. She loved having her neck kissed and I made sure I placed plenty on her most sensitive spots. I went to her lips kissing her gently and lightly spreading her lips with the tip of my tongue. I was rewarded with soft moans as she allowed me to get my tongue deeper to wrestle with her tongue. I sucked on the tip of her tongue and massaged her breast, rolling the nipple between my fingers. I leaned and sucked in the other nipple then bit it softly. After thoroughly loving her breast I kissed and licked my way to her mound where I gently licked her clit and worked my way down.

I kissed and licked and sucked from her clit to her perineum. Jen loved to have her perineum licked; it was her secret hot spot. I had found it out by accident and I enjoyed setting her off with it. I lifted her leg so I could spread her wide to allow me to have access to her perineum and the most sensitive places of her pussy. I licked, fingered and sucked. Her hips were responding to me and her moans were growing louder and more intense as the desire within her grew.

I lifted my head from her crotch to see Lorrie laying next to her as she had to me. Lorrie had her hand and was kissing the back of it. I inserted two fingers and sucked harder on her clit. I began stroking those fingers in and out slowly adding a twisting motion. I could tell she was close, the moans were now continuous, her hips were losing their rhythm, thrusting erratically.

I allowed plenty spittle to run down the crack of her ass. I wet my thumb and pushed it against her rectum then I withdrew it a little to allow more lube there. I pushed hard and as my thumb popped into her ass I bit gently on her clit. Jen screamed as her orgasm took over her body, her legs pushed down hard on the bed lifting her pussy hard against my face. I finished her off by rapidly thrusting my fingers into her orifices. Jen went limp so I moved up beside her and kissed her,

I leaned over her and kissed Lorrie on the cheek and forehead, then started to pull away. Lorrie pulled me back and kissed me hard on the lips, even giving me a little tongue before pulling away. She was smiling, her eyes sparkling. She said "One day soon I think I will be ready. It is so wonderful to just be a part of the feelings and love that you share".

We showered, put dry sheets on the bed and the three of us went to sleep, with Lorrie spooned tight against me which seemed to be her favorite position. Some time during the night we rolled. When I woke in the morning it was me spooning against Lorrie. I had one arm under her, one over her with a handful of her breast, lightly massaging it. As soon as I realized what I was doing I stopped and pulled my hand away. She was apparently awake. Lorrie giggled and said "You're a sneaky one, even in your sleep I have to watch you".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.