B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 25

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

It was Monday morning, so I went home to an empty house. Jenny had left for work long before I got home. I had some more questions that Jen could research for me. I would send her an e-mail before I went to bed.

I put on a pair of shorts and headed down to the basement gym. It was time I got back into an exercise routine. I worked out for an hour, then fifteen minutes in the hot tub. I sent Jen an e-mail.

"Jenny, do you have any way to find out how many sex offenders there are in a twenty minute circle from the college? Are there any offenders that would be getting any kind of furlough or temporary release the first week of the month? Is there a way to check local hotels and motels for any repeat bookings the first week of the month, if so how far do they go back? I'm thinking out of the box with this one, may be a salesman that hits town the first week of the month on his sales schedule.

Ps. - have you found out what our dates (lol) have planned yet for Tuesday night? I'm thinking we do a light early dinner and then hit a couple of clubs for a couple dances. Then we decide what else then. We are going to start on your training when you get home. I'm going to bed now.

Night BJ"

At 4:30 I opened my eyes to stare into Jenny's blue eyes, and then I got a toe curling kiss.

She said, "I have been fretting all day about how badly you were going to kick my ass while training. I finally accepted that, so let's get it over with. What do I need to wear?" she asked.

"Sports bra, shorts and tennis shoes will do," I replied.

"I only have an hour, so we will work on some basics, I have a list of exercises that you need to do. It's divided into two groups; upper body and lower body. Do the upper one night and the lower the next night. Each night run on the tread mill. Just don't over do it and hurt your self. Once you get in shape, run an hour after the upper body work out and — an hour with the lower body workout," I said.

"In a week or so we should be training and working out at least 2 hours a day. We have 4 weeks to put everything together and have had the rape prevention seminar like we talked about," I said.

"You're going to be proud of me then, ever since I found the gym I have been working out on my own most days 2 hours and more while you have been at work. Before we got together I was stopping off at the gym on my way home from work every night," she said.

"I think I'm OK on the exercise part; we need to go right into the aggressive defensive training and see how it goes," she said.

"That would move things along a lot faster, so let's try it and see," I said.

After a few minutes warm-up I became an aggressive self-defense teacher. For an hour I worked her out. Then I went to shower and get ready for work. When I left for work Jen was still at it in the gym. I went down and gave her a hug and a kiss.

She said, "I will call you and fill you in on the things I found out today in a couple of hours."

I arrived at work with minutes to spare and had a good talk with the afternoon crew. They had had a quiet day again, we all liked that. I reviewed my notes and emails.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.