B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The rest of the shift was quiet. It was Sunday morning. I brought the day shift up to speed and put the night's events into the log. Jen returned all the files and reports to her briefcase and we headed home.

We stopped at the donut chop in C-ville for bagels and headed home. Jen and I showered, and went to bed. I woke up at 3:30 in the afternoon and had to pee.

I had barely hit the seat when Jen said, "Hurry up, I'm next."

We got back in bed, kissed, and hugged. Then did the female version of a quickie, we masturbated each other to orgasm, and then showered.

Jen made us a quick breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast. We went to check out the basement gym. The basement was huge, it even seemed to be bigger that the footprint of the house. There were exercise machines for every part of the body including a state of the art treadmill. One end of the basement floor was full-width mats like the ones used in wrestling matches.

Jen walked me over to the corner of the basement and said, "This is the stuff I was talking about."

There was an X with Velcro restraints, hooks in the ceiling, an adjustable bench with restraints and a sex swing. In the cabinets on the wall there was an assortment of all kinds of cuffs, whips, urethral sounds, pin wheels, a complete electro sex kit, plus the largest collection of dildo and toys I had seen.

"Jen honey," I said, "This is all BDSM and other kink; you have led a sheltered life. I think this will really test your sexual limits."

Back upstairs we talked about the rapes and put out thoughts together. I came up with multiple things that Jen was going to research while I was at work.

We talked about the rape prevention class I wanted to do and about how it was going to have to be totally different than the two they had already had.

"Tomorrow, Jen, you start training when you get home from work and every night thereafter. Before I go to work we will train together," I said.

"Sounds good to me, but don't forget about our date on Tuesday night," she said.

"Oh, I haven't, we are going to do this voyeur style, aren't we - same room sex," I said laughing.

"Hmm, hadn't thought about doing it like that," she replied. "But it sounds like a plan."

By now it was time for me to get ready to go to work. We went into the bedroom. I stripped off the sweatshirt and sweat pants and turned to see Jen sitting on the bed staring at me.

I walked over as she stood, took the bottom of her sweatshirt, pulled it over her head leaving her topless, and pulled her sweat pants down. Then I pushed her back on the bed and pulled the sweat pants off her feet. I spread her legs, kissing the insides of her thighs as I worked my way to her head. I stopped at her vulva to smother it with kisses, I just couldn't resist.

I pushed her legs back and wide, wiggled my tongue against her perineum and with one long lick went all the way to her clit. At the clit I circled it several time, sucked it between my teeth, then pulled back stretching it as far as I could and let it slip between my teeth and lips and free. Then I started downward across the lips circling her hole, licking her perineum and stopping at her anus. I licked around her anus and wiggled my tongue at her brown hole, then upward again to her clit. I repeated the cycle at least a dozen times.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.