B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 16

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

After supper I worked on the internet on the courses the college wanted me to take. I worked at it till 11 PM then decided that I would go down to the Reds Dock Bar.

After a shower I put on shorts and a tight top with no bra, it was midnight when I got there. The music was loud and there were plenty of drunks by now. All the guys were either around the pool tables or arguing about the game that was on the wide screen. I found an empty table and ordered a beer. While the waitress was gone I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of tables that had one or two girls sitting at them with a lot of beer bottles on the tables. Then it hit me; the guys were at the bar and wide screen getting drunk and the girls were stranded until the guys were ready to go home. I laughed at that one; nothing had changed but the faces.

The table beside me had a nice looking lady sitting at it by her self but only one mixed drink glass sitting on it. Either she was alone or was the designated driver.

When the waitress came back with my beer I told her to bring her another of whatever she was drinking.

When the waitress set the drink on the table she asked her, "Who ordered the drink for me?" the waitress pointed in my direction.

She picked up the drink and her purse and came over, "May I join you?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"I'm Jenny Coles," she said as she extended her hand.

"Roberta Jones My friends call me BJ, "I said as I shook her hand, "Please sit down."

"Are you here alone?" I asked.

"Yes and no, my date Roger is already wasted in front of the TV with his friends, I guess I was window dressing for his friends. This was our third date and is the last. He has only been back over here once since we got here, " she said.

"That's too bad; you're too beautiful to be treated that way," I said.

And she was. She had long blond hair, maybe 120 lbs, nice chest, small waist, in her mid 20's. Roger needed someone to kick his ass, I thought. That or walk out with his woman.

We made small talk for a while. I found out she worked for the state in Annapolis and I told her about my past and about the new job. I found out that she lived down route18 several miles from my house.

She said, "You know, I'm bored and horny as hell - soon I'm going to the bar and ask if anyone wants to fuck." I burst out laughing.

"To be honest, I am too but I don't want a drunk puking on me," I said.

Then she was the one to laugh. "Been there done that," she said.

"I know where there is a place that will play soft music on demand and there are no drunks, if you don't mind being there with another lady," I said.

"Let's finish our drinks and go then," she said.

I paid the tab as we walked out. Roger never saw us leave.

I walked with her towards the truck and be damned if another drunk tried to corral us in the parking lot. All I could smell was booze and cigarettes.

"Hey girls, how about you coming with me - I can make you both happy," he said.

Then he reached for Jenny's breast. I intercepted his hand, gave it a twist, two solid hits to the ribs and I put him face down on the parked car we were beside.

I turned to Jenny and asked, "Are you OK?"

She was pale as a ghost. I put my arm around her to make sure she would not fall and walked her to the truck. I helped her get in and asked her again, "Are you OK?"

"I am scared. What if I had come out here by myself?" she asked.

"I wasn't and you didn't, " I replied

What I didn't say was it was all I could do not to beat the shit head to death, which I desperately wanted to do.

We left the parking lot and I ask what kind of booze she liked. "Beer, Coors Lite, and Jack with coke," she replied.

I stopped at Bakers and picked up a case and a bottle and coke. I drove to Jake's house, hit the garage door opener and drove in closing the door behind us. I helped her out of the truck and into the living room and then went back for the booze. I put the beer and coke in the fridge. I made two Jack and cokes on ice and carried them and two beers into the living room.

I looked through the CD stack and found one that I thought was soft and slow, to set the mood. I handed her a drink and sat down beside her with mine.

We sipped and talked. "I was so scared," she said.

"I wasn't going to allow anything to happen to you. You are safe with me," I said

I put my arm around her as she leaned over and said, "I know that now."

We sat quietly for a few minutes with my arm around her. The music softly played. She had her hands resting in her lap. I put my hand on hers. The song changed to a slow - what I called a hold them close - song.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.