B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 3

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I went back to the barracks to clear my head before chow. I hadn't slept more than a few hours a night since the ambush. Every night it was the same, a little sleep then some kind of dream about Betty, and then finally ending in the nightmare of her dying in my arms. I hoped tonight would be different.

I finally forced myself to go to chow down; you just have to keep a regular routine over here. You never know when the next meal might be. I turned to find a table and saw several members of my squad - who had been there at the ambush - waving me over. We made small talk while we ate, mostly they asking questions about the investigation. We had all been through it now. I learned we were all being shipped home on Friday and with different return to duty dates. It was obvious there were going to break up my unit and fill it with all new people.

Rumor had it that Captain Walsh had family that was well connected in Washington and was raising hell with the politicos. It was just one more reason I was glad that I hadn't signed up for two more years. I was scheduled to be discharged two days after I returned to duty. So far no one had caught that little fact.

After small talk I said goodnight to my group and decided I would hit the showers and call it a night. I stopped by the barracks to pick up clean military issue panties and a tee shirt. I carried my 45 in the folded up clean clothes, you just couldn't take any chances with so many friendly Afghans shooting us in the back now days. Fresh from the showers I crawled into my bunk hoping for a good night's sleep.

A couple of hours later the dream started.

"BJ, are you listening to me?" she asked. (Roberta Josephine had been shortened to Bobby Joe and then to BJ by Betty when we were little.)

"Yes Betty, I'm listening. I know our Moms' gave permission for us to have a sleepover Friday night after the birthday party. I can't believe we are 14, wow, teenagers. Are April and Samantha still coming?" I asked.

"Yes, BJ Sam said she was bringing some magazines from her brother's room and some things she found hidden under her sister's bed. She wouldn't tell me what they were," she said.

The party started at Betty's house at 7. We had pizza, ice cream, cake and Pepsi. Betty and her Mom and Dad, my Mom and Dad and my older brother Jake, April and Sam were there.

I got some nice clothes from Mom and Dad. April and Sam gave me some cassettes for my tape player. Jake gave me a gift pack of 6 games at the local bowing ally. I love to go bowling, I good at it but then I'm good at all sports, beating the boys a lot.

At 9 we decided to end the party and we girls went upstairs. Betty, Sam and April grabbed their things as they came up. I had my own shower so we all took our clothes off and showered, I went last since they were my guests. When I came out they were all sitting on my bed laughing and giggling; they were in panties and night tees like me. Betty was all shades of red. I sat cross-legged like they were and Samantha handed me a magazine. I had seen playboy in Jake's room, but these were like wow. Naked men and women doing everything, I laughed and passed the magazine to April.

Sam said "You better look at them good because if you keep beating the boys at every thing, that is the only way you will see one."

I asked, "So you have seen a real one?"

Sam came back with, "Seen one and held I in my hand."

We all started laughing and giggling at that. Sam was almost 14 and has a part time boyfriend so I guess things were getting heated up for them. Anyhow, all the questions started, how did it feel, did you feel it soft, hard, was it cold, warm? We started thumbing through the magazines again looking at all the men's dicks.

Sam said, "Boys like to call them cocks instead of dicks."

We asked her to point to one in the magazine that was close to her boyfriend. Sam said he is big but not as big as in the magazine pictures.

That's when Sam said, "It fits in me just right, I love it and when he sucks me it drives me wild; it feels so good. And I shave it just like in the pictures. Here, let me show you a picture." She opened the magazine to a page that we had missed and it showed a guy doing it to a girl. He had her legs spread and had her clit sucked in between his lips.

Sam asked, "Do you want to see mine - I shaved it?"

We all shook our heads and at that Sam removed her top and panties.

She said, "You too."

We all took off our panties and tee shirts. Sam had the biggest boobs - they had nice pointed nipples on them - her pussy was shaved clean just like in the magazine (it looked neat) and her clit was big, almost like she had a little cock. April's boobs were bigger than mine and Betty's but not as big as Sam's. All our nipples were hard and pointed, I guess we were all cold or turned on. I was surprised at Betty's nipples - they were big, bigger than Sam's, and longer. I don't know why but I reached over and squeezed Betty's nipples between my thumb and fingers.

Betty looked at me startled then smiled and said," Oh, that feels nice; it even made me tingle between my legs."

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.