Finding My Religion
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a spin-off of the Naked in School concept. In it, high-school student Josh Nazeri starts a church which evangelizes by having its members go to school naked. The church quickly catches on, partially due to its very liberal attitudes towards sex. Religious readers may find this story offensive.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Caution   School   Nudism  

Sunday morning, I woke up next to Mark. I noticed that we both had morning wood, and began stroking his. Mark groaned, and slowly opened his eyes. When he realized what I was doing, Mark returned the favor. We both came, staining the sheets. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 8:00, that meant we had about an hour before the service was scheduled to start. Mark and I took a quick shower together and then began getting ready. I made breakfast for everyone, while Mark set up the furniture in the living room.

People started arriving shortly before 9:00. In addition to Mark and I, Jake Deans showed up with his girlfriend Sheryl Hagerty. Sean Parrish, Allie Cooper, and Lorraine Perales rounded out the group. I asked everyone to sit around the kitchen table and begin eating as I gave the sermon.

I chose Genesis 2: 9-13 as the bible verse; " Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?" 10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid." 11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?" 12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it." 13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

"You are probably wondering," I went on, "why, if Adam and Eve were so ashamed to be naked, I'm standing before you naked right now. The answer is simple. Adam and Eve saw their nakedness as evidence of their sin, and sought to hide it, but I know that my sins are forgiven through Jesus, so I have nothing to hide..." I went on in that vein for several minutes, explaining the connection between nudity and openness to God in the Bible. When I could see everyone was finished, I concluded: "In addition to all of that, public nudity in this day in age is a great attention getter, so I'd like to invite everyone to join me in going to school naked tomorrow and see if we can spread the Word a little."

"Why don't we get started today?" Jake asked, "We could go down to the park and feed the homeless people."

"That's a great idea," I responded. This was exactly the kind of thing that had been missing from all the other churches I'd gone too. We pooled our money, which came to about $20.00, and got food at McDonald's before driving over to the park.

The homeless people were really receptive to our message. Unfortunately the police, who showed up in force about five minutes after we did, were not. We ended up getting arrested. After being booked, given a prison uniform, and allowed to call Mom, I was led to a cell. My cellmate was a year or two older than me, with blond, curly hair and an athletic build.

"My name's Josh," I said by way of introduction.

"I'm Vic," he replied.

"So what are you in for, Vic?"

"Shoplifting, what about you?"

"Street preaching naked"

"Really?" I explained what had been doing. He seemed really interested, so I gave him my number in case he wanted to convert. After a few hours, Joey showed up with a lawyer from the ACLU to bail us out. They thought they could use us for a First Amendment case, and had managed to get a court date scheduled for the next morning. I exited the courthouse to find a swarm of reporters. Mom, being a journalist, had made a few strategic phone calls when she heard what had happened, and our case was on its way to becoming national news. I talked to the reporters for an hour or so, and then Joey drove Mark and I home.

It was getting late, so we grabbed a quick dinner and went to bed. Before going to sleep, Mark and I kissed and stroked each other's cocks until we shot hot semen all over each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.