The Love Toy's Reprieve - Cover

The Love Toy's Reprieve

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - Sam accidentally rescues Jen from a lifetime of sexual servitude, but also saves something else without realizing it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Robot   Harem   Body Modification   Big Breasts   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,mc story,mc sex story,adult science fiction story

As each controller appeared at the facility at "Harley's" bidding, we had their Love Toys restrain them. We then had constructs added to their brains, they were programmed to confess to being part of a sex slave ring (without the sci-fi stuff) and all the details that Dan, Bren, Jen, Bill and myself cooked up for the more credible but phony ring. This included Quinby, as Aphrodite added a postscript to his confession/suicide note.

Out of the all the Love Toys and controllers in the field, only Chou Park who was the handler for Patti (formerly Petra Vonich, a divorced mail order bride from Serbia) did not respond to the recall. According to the System, Chou was considered a renegade controller because he and Patti's quotas were too low and all of Patti's victims were over seventy-five years old, with terminal conditions. It appeared that Chou must have developed a conscience. Interesting enough, Patti was no longer connected to the System. I decided on holding off doing anything about them for the time being.

We did not include Assistant Director Carson in the made up conspiracy, as we agreed that it would attract attention to the situation because of his personal relationship with Drake. Instead, we had him resign as Assistant Director of the FBI out of embarrassment for assigning the mastermind of a sex slavery ring to run an investigation into the very ring he was running. Additionally, since Senator McCauley was a "permanent Love Toy" and her ex-husband had been remarried, we had Kate (or Kiki as her Love Toy name) resign from the Senate and marry Phil Carson. To prove I was merciful, I decided to let them fuck every night. After all, it was not her fault she had been turned into a Love Toy, so she should not suffer.

Apparently Bill Sherman was quite happy with Aphrodite "Kotsopolis" (which is the name on the Greek birth certificate that "Harley" as Drake got forged for "her"). "Tee", as Bill liked to call her, was not only proving to be a wonderfully uninhibited and eager partner in bed, but also became the perfect girl on his arm in the nation's capital. Of course Bill was tapped by the bureau to be the new Assistant Director after he cracked the sex slave ring. He planned to marry Tee soon for reasons of propriety, but confessed to me that he had fallen in love with her anyway. As she had a wonderful cover personality (which Quinby was forced to augment from his "feminine side"), and was programmed to please him, he knew that "she" would be the perfect wife for him.

As far as the Attorney General, Bill convinced him that he had the video of me and Jen in the drugstore analyzed and he determined that it was a fake, perpetrated to throw him off track by Quinby. He also explained how Quinby had told Jen in private while she was at the Federal Building, to lie about the abduction and her life as a Love Toy, or he would kill her daughter. After seeing some corroboration from the local police that FBI agents had access to their facilities and from speaking to an apologetic Jen, Tom agreed to stop pursuing the matter.

We also reprogrammed the constructs of the six women we could decommission and did so while keeping their constructs intact. Four of these women seemed to return to normal (albeit with a much higher sex drive and less inhibited). While they were all grateful for saving them, they were almost as happy for also keeping their constructs, which they all have gotten very fond of.

Out of the three women, only one of their husbands had divorced them. The other three eagerly returned to their families. When I followed up with them, they all reported that aside from their return, their husbands were incredibly please that their bodies looked the same as when they were abducted and that their sex drives and taste had become quite uninhibited. The one who had been divorced, Sharon Milton (formerly Sheri the Love Toy) was heartbroken, but understood how after seven years her husband needed to move on with his life. She was still a lovely woman and knew she could find someone else. We decided to have her stay at Drake's house as his personal guest until she could land on her feet. She is now dating a doctor quite seriously.

We also learned that any woman in was in her second cycle or greater like Lourdes, was really beyond saving. Their life purpose became the same as their constructs and could not survive without that purpose. Sadly two of the women that we decommissioned were in their second cycles and were insane. They wished to stay with us and continue to have sex, so we also had them stay at Drake's place and live together as lovers. We hoped that they would eventually recover some of their faculties over the course of time.

Next came the really heartbreaking part of the story for me: Beth and Viv. While Vivian Jones was practically the same height as Venus and had a similar bust size, Viv was 28 when she was abducted. Now she looked at least five years younger. Venus also had a thinner waist and a flatter stomach (although her ass was fairly similar). I reasoned that we could eventually drop her back into part of her life, albeit as a Love Toy and after a couple of months we were able to do so.

When our boss Carla, had learned that Viv was kidnapped and injured, Carla was able to get HR to give Viv paid medical leave. When Vivian Jones returned to work, we attributed the change of appearance by the facial injuries and weight loss (which was attributed to lack of appetite), due to her ordeal. Of course she required reconstructive and plastic surgery to repair the facial damage (or so we said). The physically improved version of Vivian was accepted back with open arms. Over the course of her leave, I had trained Venus in all aspects of the job and between Venus' training, programming and Viv's presence; she continued to excel in her position. While the new Viv looked amazing, I found it hard to look into her dull eyes that once were so full of life. While we are still looking for a way to decommission her, I'm resigned to the fact that she may be a Love Toy for the rest of her days. Still I make a point of calling her Vivian (even when we are in private) which is the name Venus has been programmed to accept in addition to her own.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.