The Love Toy's Reprieve - Cover

The Love Toy's Reprieve

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sam accidentally rescues Jen from a lifetime of sexual servitude, but also saves something else without realizing it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Robot   Harem   Body Modification   Big Breasts   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,mc story,mc sex story,adult science fiction story

Truth and Complications

When Brenda told me what Dan had done, I knew that we had to at least give them some idea of what was happening, before he met with the Deputy Attorney General. Jen and I did not bother to get dressed we just stayed in our robes.

"Well dear brother, you just couldn't stay out of it," I replied tersely.

"Sam, I'm not sure if you understand the kind of trouble that you might be in right now," he replied.

"I do. That's why I asked Brenda to order you to keep your big trap shut ... Oh Dan. I'm sorry to go off on you like this, but I believe that Jen is still in danger," I said as I realized that I was being too hard on Dan.

"We don't want anything to happen to you, Brenda or Danny," added Jen.

"Sam, you have to trust me. I know what I'm doing," said Dan.

"Dan, if I'm reading Sam right, and I always do, we all could be in some serious trouble, depending what you say tomorrow," said Brenda.

Armed with some confidence from having Brenda on my side, I proceeded to tell the story, with the exception of the science fiction like stuff. My brother and sister-in-law listened, spellbound by the story. Brenda got up from her chair and sat down next to Jen on the other side of her on the sofa and began to stroke her arm.

"That is a terrible thing to happen to such a wonderful person," said Dan, as I could tell how moved he was at our story.

"It's a miracle that Sam was around to spirit you away" added Brenda, as she continued to stroke Jen's arm.

"Sam's an amazing man," said Jen softly.

I could sit around and accept compliments from these two beautiful women all night, but I had to get to the bottom of what Dan told the Attorney General and what he learned from the man. "OK, Dan this is important. What did you tell the AG about Jen?"

"Just that she contacted me because she was urged to do so by a friend and that I was someone who she could trust," said Dan.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I should o't have doubted my brother's instincts. "Thanks for not bringing me into it, Dan. I believe that the only way I can keep Jen safe is for my identity to remain a secret for as long as possible," I said expecting my brother to call me paranoid. I was wrong.

"Sam, I've known Tom Richards for more than ten years and I've never known him to be an alarmist. He was quite concerned."

"What did he say about Jen" I asked.

Dan paused and looked at Brenda and she nodded.

"Jen is one of more than a dozen confirmed cases of missing women in our state and he feels these abductions are all related. She's also the first one to actually escape from her captors," he said.

"Why does the AG think Jen's case and the others are related?" I asked.

"They all have the same M.O. and the same victim profile. The women involved all appear to be between the ages twenty-eight to forty. Most of them have families. They all have been abducted from public places in broad daylight. It usually happens in store changing rooms or bathrooms at restaurants. Most of the women live in your area, but a few are from around here. Finally, these women all have vanished without a trace. They began to fear that this may have been the work of a serial killer, but no bodies have been found. Finding Jen is a hopeful sign that perhaps the others are alive too."

"Wouldn't the F.B.I have jurisdiction over these abductions, so how would Mr. Richards even know about the details?" I asked.

"He was unofficially asked for help by Bill Sherman who is the regional director of the bureau" said Dan.

"He was the man who gave me his card," said Jen.

"How well do you know, Mr. Richards?" I asked.

"Very well, I worked with Tom in the State's Attorney's office for six years. He was my boss for the last two. We still keep in touch socially, though it's been a couple of months since I've seen him." said Dan.

"He and Abby, his wife are fairly good friends of ours," added Brenda. "I just saw her just last week, as we are in the same Book Club."

"What about this Deputy you're seeing?" I asked.

"His name is Ted Elliot. I've met him a couple of times, but I don't really know him," said Dan.

I was beginning to feel concerned. While I trusted Tom Richards as Dan knew him, I did not have the same level of confidence in this Mr. Elliot.

"Dan, I know you just got off the phone with Mr. Richards, but could I ask you to call him back?"

"Why?"

"I need you to meet with him rather than Elliot. I believe that there is some kind of conspiracy afoot," I said dramatically, while waiting for Dan to laugh at my paranoia. He didn't.

"Sam, you should know that Tom confided in me that Bill Sherman asked for Tom's help because he felt that there was an effort to cover up the matter at a higher level. He also hinted that there was a chance that the bureau had been compromised," said Dan.

"Why did he want you to meet with Elliot?"

"Elliot is running point on the state's efforts. Tom said that he was concerned that the state's involvement might come to light if he handled the matter himself. That might potentially embarrass the Governor and high ranking federal officials."

"Dan, call him back. Tell him that you have someone who is willing to explain what happened to Jen in more detail, but I will only talk to him," I said.

"OK, I'll try," said Dan as he walked out of the living room and into the study.

"My God, Jen, you poor thing! How did you ever survive what happened to you?" asked Brenda while still stroking her arm.

"To be honest I'm not sure. I guess I knew that I was doing what I was doing for my family's safety," she said.

"And then your lousy, no good, please excuse me for using the word, but there isn't a better one 'asshole' of a husband divorced you, remarried and is now keeping your child from you!" exclaimed Brenda, apparently in full pissed off mode.

Jen's tears started to flow.

"Don't you worry honey. First of all, we're going to nail those bastards who kidnapped you. Then I'm going to get you the best family lawyer in the state to nail your ex-husband's butt to the wall! We'll get your Samantha back and we'll collect back alimony..."

"You know, Bren. Dan was right about you," I interrupted her diatribe.

"How so?"

"He described you as a 'force of nature'," said Jen trying to laugh despite her tears.

Brenda blushed. "I do have a tendency to fly off the handle sometimes," she smiled sheepishly.

"I wouldn't want you any other way, sis," I smiled.

"I'm just glad that you're on my side," said Jen as she smiled at Brenda and turned her head to kiss Bren's comforting hand.

"You are going to be my new sister! Sam will tell you that if nothing, I'm fiercely loyal!"

"You are all that and a lot more," I said as I leaned over Jen and kissed Bren on the cheek and of course Dan picked that moment to walk into the living room.

"What, one beautiful woman isn't enough for you?" he laughed.

"Dan honey, you know that I'd never be unfaithful to you, but if I were, it would be with Sam," laughed Bren.

"What do you think Dan, should we be worried?" asked a laughing Jen.

"Nah ... I see the way Sam looks at you. The man devours you with his eyes," smiled Dan.

"Brenda is amazing, but she's not Jen," I said before leaning and kissing her passionately.

Jen laughed breaking the kiss. "Not in front of your family."

"Do I get a rain check?" I asked and then saw Dan roll his eyes.

"I hate to break up this modern version of 'The Philadelphia Story', but I spoke with Tom and he agreed to meet us tomorrow evening at 6:30 in his office," said Dan.

"That's good news. Is he willing to protect my identity for now?" I asked.

"He doesn't even know who you are yet," smiled Dan.

"What about the appointment with Elliot?"

"He removed it from the calendar. He understood why we might prefer to talk to him instead. He's keeping this whole thing on the 'hush, hush'," informed Dan.

"Good. Should I come too?" asked Jen.

"I think you better stay here with Brenda," said Dan.

"No, Dan I think we need to bring both Jen and Brenda," I said.

"Why?" asked Brenda.

"Call me paranoid, but somehow I get the feeling that if we leave you two alone, then you will be in danger," I stated.

"Don't you think that is a little over the top?" asked Dan.

"So far Sam's instincts have kept me safe and he was right about practically everything concerning my visit to the Federal Building. I trust him with my life and I think you two should too" said Jen. "What about Danny?" asked Dan.

"I already called my Mom. As we are going ring shopping tomorrow for Jen, I figured it would be better if we left Danny with her. We can always pick him up later tomorrow night," said Brenda.

"Brenda, do you really..." stated Dan.

"Honey, I don't know about you, but I believe Sam. I saw how afraid he was when I told him that you would interfere. I also saw his pain and frustration when I told him that you called Tom. My instincts are telling me that Sam is right," said Brenda.

"And your instincts are pretty damn good," admitted Dan.

"No, with all due modesty, they're pretty damn perfect," laughed Brenda.

"OK, Sam. I'm going to count on you to keep Brenda and Jen safe tomorrow. We'll meet up for an early dinner tomorrow at La Maison and then we'll go on to meet with Tom," said Dan.

"La Maison two nights in a row? Aren't we being extravagant?" laughed Brenda.

"I know that Sam will agree with me, but I think Jen deserves it after everything she went through" said Dan.

"Honestly, I'd be happy going to Sonic's," laughed Jen.

We all laughed fairly hard and then convinced Jen that her poor, mistreated palette deserved some more delicious French food and she reluctantly agreed.

It was now about midnight, and goodnight hugs and kisses were exchanged as Jen and I went back to our room When we got there, Jen, did not hesitate to give me a big, passionate kiss as we fell on to the bed together. I looked into her eyes and I noticed that most of the red was gone. They shone with a kind of happiness that I could not have imagined her having after I picked her up off the pharmacy floor the other night.

"Jen, I know you love me, but why?" I asked.

"I have finally found your flaw," laughed Jen.

"You mean you found only one?"

"Yes. You're insecure when it comes to your relationships."

"We'll talk about my flaws later, but why me?" I asked.

Jen rolled her eyes as if to say that she couldn't believe how dumb I was being. I've seen that look on my ex-wife's face, as well as Brenda's and my other sister-in-laws; even my colleague at work, Vivian's face. "Sam, if you don't know what's special about yourself, I'm not sure that you'll ever get it."

I lowered my head and sat there quietly wondering why I was such an idiot. Jen lifted my head and kissed my sweetly. She then broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "Since I'm in love with you, I'm going to tell you once. You have to promise me that we'll never speak of this again. Do you promise?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"First of all, you are the kindest and sweetest man I've ever met. Anyone who couldn't love you just based on that alone would be a complete idiot. It also doesn't hurt that you're a handsome man and an amazing lover."

"I'm not that..."

"Shush! You need to listen!" she chastened me, before her eyes softened and she continued. "I have never felt so safe or trusting of any man. You're incredibly bright, funny, clever, patient and loyal. You're humble to a fault. It used to be cute but it's starting to get annoying."

"Are you sure that you don't just..."

" ... love me because you rescued me" interrupted Jen completing my thought. "I can't deny that that was part of why I feel the way I do about you. When I searched my soul, I realized that in the process of saving me, you displayed in you all the traits I'm attracted to. I honestly felt that you care for me as a person; even knowing that I was married and that I was unavailable. Adam never made me feel that way, neither had anyone else. When I looked at the whole package that was Sam Borden, I realized that I was in love with you."

"When did you realize it?"

"When I saw you lying there sleeping at the hotel. I thought about how cute you looked and then how attractive you were, then everything flooded into my brain at once," she said.

"Are you sure Jezebel was not involved?"

"Jezebel can't manipulate my emotions, only interpret them. When she was in control of my body, she could manufacture her own emotions from my past experiences for herself to arouse my body, but she could never change what I thought inside. Anything else you want to ask me, remember this is your last chance," she grinned.

She loved me. I mean I knew she did when she said yes to my proposal, but I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. Based upon what Jen just told me, the other shoe was staying right where it was. "So, do you want to know why I love you?" I asked.

"Not really," she laughed.

"Why?"

"Because I know why you love me. I've never clicked with anyone like I do with you and I sense you feel the same. I know you find me attractive. I make you laugh and you make me laugh too. I'm smart and witty and like Bren says 'I clean up like a goddess'. I'm almost as perceptive as Brenda is which is why she and I have become so close. I know that's a trait that you appreciate in women, because I know how much you admire Bren."

"Wow!" was all I could muster.

"Do you know what she and I talked about in the washroom at the restaurant?" Jen did not wait for an answer. "We talked about how I should nip this insecurity thing with you right in the bud. Of course she threatened me bodily if I ever hurt you," she laughed.

"That's my Bren," I laughed.

"I don't know. I worry if something ever happened to Dan, I might have competition," she laughed.

"I love Bren, but she's not you," I smiled back.

"God, you are such a sweet man" as she kissed me and began to take off my robe. Being ever the gentleman, I helped her remove hers. And then Jen became the wildcat again. She kissed me with an unequaled passion. If there was a shred of doubt concerning her love and attraction for me, it was gone. Soon, she was riding me. In several minutes she had orgasmed. She wasn't done yet. She pulled me over on top of her and reinserted my painfully hard cock back into her tight channel and I began to pound down into her. She matched my tempo with her hips thrusting up, as the heat of being in Jen's beautiful pussy was beginning to take its toll on me. I felt Jen's breathing beginning to get a little ragged after about ten minutes and then I felt a familiar squeeze around my cock. I looked down at Jen's face and as her eyes opened, her lust contorted face twisted her mouth into a crooked grin as she squeezed my completely embedded cock That smile of Jen's just pushed me over the top as I came hard; deep in Jen's pussy. That appeared to set Jen off again as I felt her thrash below me as her strong legs kept her impaled on my cock.

After we came down from our respective orgasms, I languidly rolled off of Jen, and we kissed and cuddled on our side for a few minutes and then she broke the kiss. "In the interest of full disclosure, I think you should know about my flaws if you hadn't figured them out yet," she smiled.

"You're flawless"

"You're sweet and borderline delusional" she laughed. "Seriously, I tend to hate it when people don't take me seriously, I get moody, I pout and sometimes I can be a real bitch."

"Even if any of that were true, I can handle it."

"That's what Adam told me," said Jen somberly.

"But I'm not Adam."

"That's for sure. I should have realized that Adam was not a patient man. It's probably why we fought so much," she sighed.

"I'm still positive that he was involved somehow. I became worried when he tried to get you into the basement and when he ran up the stairs I was scared he was going for a weapon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.