Abigail and Moira
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Abi pursues her acting dream but is taunted by her sister and takes revenge in the nastiest way possible, while her ex-boyfriend pleads for another chance and poor Alistair has a most embarrassing problem. (Please note the heavy Scottish language and accent throughout that may impact on readability for non-UK people)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

"It's nice," Simon conceded as he returned to the lounge. "Just one thing missin'," he told her with a grin. "A naked Abigail."

"Yeah, and on me knees with me face in ya lap..." Abigail told him with a smile. "I ain't that easy."

"Well..." She looked at him and he pursed his lips. "Lisa said you wanted to run a sex school for desperate young men." The teenager laughed loudly.

"Not quite," she moaned. "But ... well." She walked into the kitchen, and he followed her as she filled the kettle up with water. "You remember your first time?" A smile flickered across Simon's face as he looked at his ex-girlfriend.

"Twas your first time also," he reminded her and she licked her lips.

"Well it was special 'cause it meant something, but you were a bit shit." He scowled at her, and she shrugged. "First few times you dain't know. We had to try and stuff. Well I want to pass my knowledge on." He looked at her, and she just snorted. "Oh come on I love it when you do the things you do, but someone needs to show 'em that kissing me down there, back there, and everywhere is nice. And how to do it."

Simon bit his lip. "It's a waste," he told her. "'Cause you..." He hesitated and she giggled.

"I still like you," she told him. "But..."

"Let me move in," he blurted out and Abigail gasped as the kettle clicked off. "There, I said it," he told her and took her hand in his, stroking her hair back behind her ear with his other hand. "I've missed you." He looked into her eyes as she blinked.

"I don'nae know what to say!"

"Say ... You never know what you've missed 'til it's gone," he told her and gulped. "We could, you know, try again. 'Cause I still wan' ya."

Abigail looked at him, and he gave her a pleading look. He bit his lip and, taking a deep breath, moved behind her and kissed her on the back of the neck. "Simon," she called and sighed as he ran his hands down her back to her waist. He lifted up her skirt and then kneeling down, gently pulled her knickers down and parted her cheeks.

Abigail grunted. "No," she muttered but Simon had kissed her bud, and she gasped as his tongue explored her anus. He flicked her bud, kissed it, licked it, and poked it, while Abigail after initially trying to resist, closed her eyes and savoured the sensations.

She moved her hand between her leg and put pressure on her clit while her ex kissed her behind lovingly. She leant forward, resting her other hand on the worktop and put her head on the cupboard as Simon expertly touched her.

Her breathing became ragged, she cried out and groaned moving her hips forward as her partner buried his tongue in her hole. She closed her eyes, her fingers were circling her button and she felt herself nearing a climax.

With a shudder and a loud squeal, Abigail came, the intense warmth starting in her loins and sweeping through her to the ends of her hands and feet.

Her legs felt weak, and as she swore loudly, she grabbed hold of the worktop, panting. She turned to face him, smiling back at her. "Do I need to do it again or will ya say aye." She gulped and took a deep breath as he flicked her butthole again. "I'll keep doin' it, 'til ya see sense."

She mewed and took a couple of deep breaths. She thought for a moment and moved her body out of the reach of his tongue. "If we go out we have same problems as before." Simon gulped and looked up at her.

"Ya don't miss me?"

"Course I bloody miss ya," Abigail snapped. "But we just got all sex and no time for anyt'ing else."

Simon sighed. "OK, I promise I'll be a better boyfriend. Please, Abigail." She shook her head, and he looked up at her. "Please. Ahh come on, I got ages 'fore I leave for Uni. That'll be plenty of time for us and..."

"And that's another thing," Abigail told him. "University. You're off to Glasgae, that's miles and miles away. I dain't drive."

"Yeah but I do," Simon told her. "Dad said I could 'ave a car for goin' to Uni. Oh please Abigail. I've really missed ya, and it's only been few weeks. And I know we split up 'fore but we always get sorted in the end. I promise I'll want more from you than sex."

She snorted. "If ya promise, we'll try again. But ya ain't movin' in," she told him.

"But..."

"I wanna live on me own before livin' with someone again," she said firmly. He looked up at her and bit his lip.

"No more?" She shook her head, and he sniffed. "Even if I say I love you?"

"Ah love you too," Abigail told him with a smirk. "But I ain't wantin' to live with you. Not yet." He sighed and took her by the hand leading her towards her new bedroom. "What ya doin'?"

He bit his lip and reached in to kiss her causing her to push him away. "Ya can take me to chippie after me brew," she said firmly. "Single track mind." He grunted, and she hesitated. "If we got a future ya have to learn how to do that stuff we used tae dae as well as the sex." He snorted, and she kissed him on the cheek. "And stop wearing that shirt. You know I 'ate it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.