Abigail and Moira - Cover

Abigail and Moira

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Abi pursues her acting dream but is taunted by her sister and takes revenge in the nastiest way possible, while her ex-boyfriend pleads for another chance and poor Alistair has a most embarrassing problem. (Please note the heavy Scottish language and accent throughout that may impact on readability for non-UK people)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

The teenage Abigail smiled at her boyfriend and licked her lips, wiggling her underwear-clad body from side to side. She put on the radio, it was playing pop music, but it was sufficient for her purposes, and she twirled in his bedroom in the riverside house where he lived.

He gulped and sniffed, sat on his bed in his school uniform and Abigail bit her lip as she moved her body forwards and pushed her well developed chest into his face. He gasped in surprise, and she gave him a seductive look.

"Come on," she encouraged him and spun around to allow him to remove her bra. He fumbled with the clip and Abigail looked over her shoulder as she ground her slender body into his lap and he freed her teenage orbs from their housing.

Abigail leapt up and licked her lips again, dancing to the music as her breasts swayed with her jerking motion. Alistair watched intently as she moved, and his breathing changed – becoming ragged and irregular. "Yer sexy," he offered and Abigail grinned at him.

"This time," she told him, looking into his hazel eyes framed by wiry glasses. "We dae it. You'll like it. It'll be special," she told him. "Promise."

He nodded transfixed by the teenage girl as she spun around again, still dancing to the melodious tunes of East 17 and she pulled his head onto her bare chest. She faked sounds of arousal as she smothered him and then let him go. She pulled her white knickers down to her feet, stepping out of them and bending back to present her pubis to her boyfriend.

His expression changed, and he bit his lip. "What's matter?" Abigail asked and rolled her eyes. "Ahh not again."

He gulped and looked at her with apologetic eyes. "Sorry," he muttered. "It's ... umm ... it's done it again."

Abigail groaned silently. "You ain't gonna lose ya cherry if ya keep doin' that, are ya?" He sniffed and nodded, looking down forlornly at the sticky, wet patch forming on the front of his school trousers and she got up, taking a deep breath. "S'ok," she told him and sat down next to him thinking. "S'ok."

"But I ain't ever been wiv a lass," he confessed. "N' ye dae t'ings like that. It's too much."

Abigail sniffed. "I'm wantin' it to be special for ya," she replied. "Be a wee bit 'mazing. Was me first time," the teenager schoolgirl told him and picked up her underwear. "Last day of school, an' all that." She passed him some tissue, and he nervously looked at her. "Go on," she told him. "Clean up. Was going to see it anyway."

Abigail watched as he anxiously peeled down his trousers and soaking wet underwear, smelling the scent of semen as he revealed himself to her. She had to stop herself from laughing; Alistair possessed the tiniest cock she had ever seen, just poking out above his pubic hair and he gave a whimper. "Ah know," he muttered. "It's paukit."

She sniffed and held his hand. "Ahh ... it's how you use it," she found herself saying. "Maybe tomorrow," she muttered and took a deep breath. "But I need to teach you how to get me off. Is'ne fair you spunking every time and me getting cold feet." She looked into his face and got up.

"No wait," Alistair muttered and reached over, pulling Abigail's arm and kissing his partner. Abigail broke their embrace and looked at him.

"What's with yer tongue? You ain't churning butter." He scowled at her, and Abigail just shook her head and threw him back onto the bed, pulling his clothes onto the floor. "Ya want it?" Alistair nodded, and Abigail wiped her chin and swung her hips over the laid out figure of her beau and rested on his thighs. She took his glistening member in her hands and stroked it gently, pushing it down to his pubic hair, and he groaned as it stiffened instantly to it's full length.

He closed his eyes, and his buttocks clenched as he gripped the thin mattress and moved his hips in time to Abigail's motions. She smiled at him and moved forward up the bed, so that his cock touched her clit before coming to rest just outside her hole. She watched his face as she gently sank down on it and smiled, watching his face as he groaned, gasped and then pursed his lips together, as his body shook.

She felt a small jet inside of her and looked at his face tense and then scowl. "Ahh Abigail."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.