The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While his wife is away on business, a man's mysterious neighbors make an unexpected offer of hospitality. It turns out that different cultures have different ideas about hospitality. Starts off slow, and gets rough fairly quickly. If you don't like stories of sexual violence, stay away from this one.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Tom's house phone rang at 5:30 the next day, moments after he got home from work. He had spent the whole day questioning reality after having been invited to eat his gorgeous new neighbor's pussy while her husband stood by, holding her hand. "Things like that don't happen to guys like me," he said to himself. The lump in his pants grew again as he recalled her delicious flavor.

The ringing persisted. "Hello, Tom. It's your neighbor." Tom realized he didn't even know the man's name. Ironic that the man would share his wife freely, but not his own name. "Jenya wanted me to tell you that she really was deeply touched by your appreciation of her banquet last night. She wanted me to ask you a favor."

"Sure, I'd be glad to do her a favor."

"Well, let me tell you what it is, first. I told her you might not want to do it. She doesn't know anything about American men, really, and she doesn't realize that they are different than the men she is used to back home."

"Okay. Well I'm still pretty sure I'd like to do it, American men can be pretty flexible, within certain boundaries."

"It's those boundaries I tried to tell her about, Tom. She has a certain fantasy that she's wanted to try. I have to admit I share in this unusual desire. We feel like we know you well enough after last night to ask you, but it requires that we ask you soon, before we get to know you too much better."

Tom was starting to wonder now. He hoped this wasn't a scat or piss thing, because he really didn't have any interest in that type of stuff, and now that he'd jumped at the idea, he'd look like a fool to back out of his brave statement about boundaries. "What is it ... um... ?" He let his voice trail off, hoping the man would offer his name, but he didn't take the hint.

"She wants you to rape her. She has always fantasized about being taken forcefully by another man, a man she doesn't know, ideally, but we hardly know you, so there's still an element of risk. She wants to be degraded and humiliated. She wants her rapist to take her brutally and in every way possible."

Tom's cock was throbbing as he thought about doing unspeakable things to Jenya. He'd always had a secret fantasy about this kind of thing himself, but would never admit it. He tugged himself through his pants. "Are you sure? You're not putting me on, are you? She really wants this?"

"Very much. She says you have a big penis, she felt it last night with her foot. She wonders if you are circumcised, as she has never had a man without a foreskin."

Tom remembered the moment when Jenya had briefly run her toes along his aching shaft. Her husband couldn't have seen, so she must have told him. Maybe this whole thing was on the level.

"Yes, I'm circumcised. I'm really not that big though, just seven inches or so."

"Don't be so modest. For such a small woman, so tight and so tender as Jenya, your seven inches is very large indeed."

Tom had to stop touching himself for fear he would make a mess in his pants. "I'll do it. When do you want to ... I mean, how will we make the arrangements?"

"Tonight. It must be tonight. We cannot let time pass and you become more familiar or it will not be the same. You understand?" The neighbor didn't pause to wait for the reply; instead he simply gave the detailed instructions to Tom, carefully repeating all the important points so that the fantasy scenario would be properly fulfilled.

Just before 11:00pm Tom went out into his yard. He couldn't go through the front gate for fear of being seen, but there was a tree in his yard he could use to scale the neighbor's eight foot privacy wall, and gently ease himself down to the gardening table that his neighbor left on the other side.

There was also a black stocking cap waiting for him on the table. Apparently it was an important part of the scenario for Jenya. Tom had located one of his wife's black scarves to cover the lower part of his face, but Jenya wanted it so that the only thing visible was his eyes. He fitted the cap, arranged the scarf and crept across the yard, pitch dark on the cloudy moonless night.

His neighbor had promised to leave the kitchen door unlocked and the alarm disabled. Everything was prepared exactly as he had been told. In a moment he was in the dark kitchen, leaving his shoes by the door and proceeding in his stocking feet to muffle the noise of his footsteps.

He picked up the knife that had been left on the counter for him, removing his glove briefly to test it with his finger tip. It was as dull as he had been promised, scary looking but not truly a threat.

He saw the light from the living room where she was sitting, reading a magazine and waiting for the appointed moment. He crouched behind the island counter and waited. At 11:15 exactly, he heard her footsteps approach, the sound on her high heels on the hardwood floors, then closer, onto the kitchen floor.

She didn't turn around as she approached the refrigerator, didn't acknowledge his presence though she knew he was there, according to script.

Jenya was dressed exactly as her husband had promised. Lacy red and black bra and sheer matching g-string panties, sheer black stay-up stockings, and extravagant red and black patent leather sling pumps. Not the kind of outfit that you wear to lounge around reading on a night when your husband had to "go back to the office to pick up a few things." But this was her fantasy, and her choice of clothes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.