Busting a Nut - Cover

Busting a Nut

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An abusive husband makes a stop at a strip club on his way home to "bust a nut" with one of the dancers. But the dancer he chooses has her own vision of how the night should proceed, and he accompanies her home. This is an extreme story. No romance. It starts out kinky and gets sexually violent, graphic, and harsh. Don't read it if you don't enjoy this kind of story. You've been warned. Take the tags seriously.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

The two girls dove into their work, both mouths lapping, licking, sucking the erection they held between them. John concentrated as much as he could, trying to imagine the awful pain he knew he would endure if he lost, and for one minute, and then another, and then a third, he kept his composure, his eyes tightly closed. He tried to take himself to another place in his mind, isolate all feelings of pleasure.

The girls seemed frustrated, unable to generate the syncopated rhythm they had used on the hapless consort, his ass still being reamed by the fist of his comrade on the end of the divan. They whispered to each other urgently, but no longer giggled. They seemed to be working the wrong locations at the wrong times.

Pandora looked over at the girls, once so confident and now with an increasing sense of panic. There was little she could do. The girls had made their bed, or more accurately had created the conditions for this macabre theater of the absurd. It was her role as mistress of ceremonies to play up the drama for the audience, increase the excitement of the moment, and put the real peril the girls faced in perspective for the encouraging audience. After all, it was their naïve, haughty confidence that put them in this position, perhaps it would be a greater lesson to the sisterhood greater than just another castration if the two young women failed, and lost their lives horribly in the process.

She switched her microphone to an internal channel and gave an order, then switched it back. The blood red numbers of the clock read "6:00" when the first of the Sisterhood's execution devices was rolled onto the stage through the archway at the back of the arena, and brought to a stop next to the edge of the arena floor. Adjusted to a height of six and a half feet, it was a tall steel frame like the dangling chair. But where the dangling chair had a network of straps and chains, this device had only two visible constraints.

At the base, there were ankle cuffs, securely welded to the iron frame, shoulder-width apart. From a pulley at the top dangled a white rope noose, knotted in the classic hangman style and hung from a pulley, with the end attached to a crank.

Instead of dropping the victim from a height and breaking the neck, this gallows was designed to lift the victim's weight gradually off the ground by the neck, and slowly choke the life out of the condemned prisoner. Pandora had seen this device used only twice before, both times for the execution of men who killed their rape victims, and who were thus not eligible for mere castration.

The Sisterhood executioner had managed to make their hangings last for hours. The Sister in charge of the procedures took her time castrating the men, one with a rusty knife, and with dull safety scissors for the other. Their penises were both burned off with a propane torch. The men's backs, asses and legs were flayed skinless with barbed wire whips while they slowly succumbed to asphyxiation, stretched at the end of the rope.

All of these implements were would be available to John on the torture cart, if he were to win. While the prisoner lacked the expertise of the Sisterhoods Head Torturer, Pandora shivered to think what punishments he would deliver to the girls if he were to win the bet and decide to string one up with the noose.

The timer was at "5:40" when the second execution device was wheeled to the front of the stage. This one also featured a tall frame, but from the top simply dangled two wrist straps hanging from chain attached to a crank. The business end of this device was down below: a long, sharpened impaling pole sticking straight up from the center of the frame. On either side of the pole were adjustable height steps with ankle braces. This particular device had been used only once, for a child molester who raped young boys, and who was let out of prison accidentally by the US "justice" system due to overcrowding. By the time the authorities realized the mistake and tried to locate him, he was already in the hands of the Sisterhood.

Two pieces of piano wire still dangled from the frame. The Head Torturer had employed these wires to sever his cock and balls long before the slow descent down the pole finally took his life. She had left the mutilated organs of his manhood dangling there in front of his eyes as the pole traversed through his intestines.

The time had nearly elapsed to "5:00" when the final execution device was brought out onto the arena floor. This had been the only one used by the Sisterhood to execute a woman. It resembled an exercise bench, with flat, long padded leather surface at waist height, but all around were a number of bars and extensions, firmly welded and bolted to the heavy iron frame, bearing waist, ankle and wrist cuffs. These allowed the victim to be securely bound, face up or down, with legs and arms in a variety of positions, so long as the head of the prisoner was in its proper position in the guillotine. The Sisterhood used this device for capital punishment within the order, as it was considered too merciful for the men that the order needed to punish.

The two naked young women knew that Pandora meant to make an example of them if they failed in their flamboyant approach to what had normally been a serious and somber ceremony, but they were surprised by Pandora's introduction of the noose and the impaling rod. By the time all three implements were spread around the front of the stage, only four and a half minutes remained on the timer. It appeared to Pandora that the girls would not win their bet.

Pandora's next idea surprised even the most jaded of the Sisterhood. She positioned herself next to the head of the victim, whose eyes were still tightly shut. "John," she said in a sultry tone that carried to the filled the auditorium, "I've brought you some toys in case you win your bet. You should see them!" He kept his eyes closed, so she continued. "It makes me so wet to think of how you will rape and ruin these two naughty little girls if you win the bet, John. I'm playing with my pussy, can you smell me?" She had lifted the front of her toga and was pumping two fingers inside herself. She wiped those fingers on his upper lip and he finally opened his eyes to look directly up into her gaping hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.