Busting a Nut - Cover

Busting a Nut

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An abusive husband makes a stop at a strip club on his way home to "bust a nut" with one of the dancers. But the dancer he chooses has her own vision of how the night should proceed, and he accompanies her home. This is an extreme story. No romance. It starts out kinky and gets sexually violent, graphic, and harsh. Don't read it if you don't enjoy this kind of story. You've been warned. Take the tags seriously.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

Melinda and Calliope arrived in costumes that were radically different from the simple togas they had previously worn. Pandora had allowed them to choose their own garb for the occasion. In keeping with their ages and playful attitudes, they had decided to dress as sexy nurses. Pandora didn't really approve of their choices, as she thought the ceremony they were about to perform required a more solemn attitude. But for these two girls, especially, she was prepared to make an exception. They had both been brought up being physically and sexually abused by their step-fathers. They were rescued by the Scythians in their mid-teens, Melinda after her mother committed suicide in despair, and Calliope after her mother was murdered by her step-father. Both girls had been morose and withdrawn with their Scythian foster mothers, until they met by chance on a picnic outing. Since that time they had been bright, cheerful, and remarkably childlike given that the two girls were nearing their twentieth birthdays.

Pandora believed they were trying hard to live the innocent childhoods that had been stolen, and she indulged them rather more than some of the others sisters thought proper. Tonight, however, they would perform the final rite of passage into full Scythian sisterhood, and she hoped that their immaturity would fade along with their graduation.

Calliope's shoulder length curly blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, tight across her head except for the intentional stray locks across her brow. To affect an intellectual air, she sported narrow costume glasses with dark frames. Her lean torso was covered in a snug, black vinyl mini-dress that zipped all the way from the deep vee-neckline to the hem that ended at the tops of her thighs, and just below the curve of her tight bum. On her left lapel was a glossy Red Cross symbol. She wore black fishnet stay-up stockings on her long pale legs, leaving a wide band of tantalizing bare flesh between stocking tops and hem. On her size seven feet she wore black vinyl, platform, lace-up ankle boots with matching red crosses.

Melinda was clad in a white vinyl version of the same dress, her more ample breasts pushed up to show off her enticing cleavage. Her long red curls were carefully braided, probably by Calliope, who loved to pamper and flatter her shorter, curvier friend. Where Calliope wore black fishnets, Melinda wore white, seamed, sheer stockings. Where Calliope wore platform ankle boots, Melinda wore white patent, Mary Janes with six-inch spike heels. By herself, Melinda's costume would have certainly qualified as the sluttiest at any sorority Halloween party. Next to Calliope she seemed almost reserved.

The two girls swayed sensuously across the amphitheater to stand next to the draped metal cart. John's eyes were locked on the two gorgeous girls, his sexual instincts aroused even though he suspected the horrors they were about to unleash. He could not help but to groan in desire, a groan Pandora clearly heard and understood. The mistress of ceremonies appreciated the fact that the girls' choice of costumes was even more psychologically torturous than the more serious approach that she had advised. Pandora grinned in pride. Her girls had learned well.

The pair grasped the white linen drape at the corners and, with an apparently practiced flair reminiscent of experienced magician's assistants, unveiled the cart and its contents to the gasp of the gathered audience. Across the stainless steel tray of this cart were spread a variety of shiny, fearsome devices, which the girls began to carefully and dramatically set in order. The purpose of some of the objects were readily apparent: scalpels, forceps, clamps, pliers of various shapes and sizes, mallets and hammers, vises, kitchen peelers, wire brushes, wood planes, corkscrews, woodscrews and nails, small hatchets, straight razors and awls. And of course there were knives of all sorts, cooking knives and hunting knives, curved and straight blades, narrow and wide, including an Aztec obsidian stone dagger with roughly chipped edges.

Nowhere to be found were the specifically designed tools such as the Burdizzo or Elastrator. The tools arranged on this cart had the same purpose as those more well-known, more humane methods of achieving the desired ends. The devices available to the two girls were selected to reach their results through prolonged and dreadful agony.

On the far end of the cart lay an assortment of devices that only the more recently trained Sisters would recognize and know how to use. These were Dr. Orchiemedes special inventions, and he was always improving them, modifying them to achieve new and different effects with their devious connections of gears, levers, flanges, blocks, needles and edges.

On the lower shelf of the cart were three chafing dishes, the bright blue flames of their gelled fuel licked at the bottom of the stainless pots, simmering the unknown liquids they contained.

The two girls stood shoulder to shoulder facing John, examining the items on the torture cart, whispering excitedly, and giggling. Occasionally they looked up at John's exposed and vulnerable, still-throbbing member, and his grossly distended scrotum, with bruised testes turning blue under the unrelenting weight of the lead shot.

From behind Pandora approached the wiggling, terrified figure in the dangling chair. She withdrew a hypodermic syringe from a small pouch at her waist and jabbed him in the neck without warning or concern, plunging the contents of the vial into his artery.

She wore a slim, almost invisible wireless microphone, and after injecting John with the mystery substance, switched it on to narrate the coming ceremony.

"Scythians, we welcome Sister Joy into our number tonight. For years she has suffered, and she deserves place among us, and our protection. In turn, she has brought for a sacrifice her chattel, her husband from her former life." A chorus of boos and catcalls in females voices filled the amphitheater.

"This disgusting creature," she waved in John's direction, "has been convicted after due and careful consideration of all the evidence, by the wise matrons of our Star Chamber. The ultimate punishment has been authorized." A murmuring ran through the assembled crowd as they considered the seriousness of the crimes than must have brought such a result.

"Tonight, our newest Sister has graciously declined to perform the punishments herself. Instead, in a truly selfless gesture, she has decided to allow our newest initiates, Melinda and Calliope, to complete their rites of passage and join our number in full sisterhood." This announcement was punctuated by a burst of congratulatory applause that continued for quite some time. The two initiates blushed and bowed until the celebration diminished. Their deep bows lifted the hems of their short skirts to reveal naked, wet pussies, obviously excited by the attention and by the task they were about to perform.

All around the amphitheater large screen televisions flickered into life. High definition pictures of the girls, their instruments of torture and the naked, bound subject filled the monitors. The theater was carefully constructed to allow the most detailed of close-ups without the intrusion of obvious cameras.

When Pandora was convinced that she again held the theater's attention, she continued. "Let the ceremony begin."

John's mind was swimming in a dark, bottomless lake of terror. Sparking lights were dancing before his eyes like taunting fey creatures, and he thought he would surely faint from the contemplation of the awful fate that awaited him. He felt the cold sweat of unconsciousness, and hoped for the merciful blackness that followed it, but it did not come. The stimulant that Pandora had injected into him would no longer allow him the compassion of insensibility. She intended him to be awake and alert for the remainder of the night, as befit his deserved punishment.

The crowd murmured in gruesome anticipation of the scene they would soon witness. The beauty, youth and apparent innocence of the torturers, dressed in their sexually seductive nurse costumes, was a sweet, sharp contrast to the horrific deeds they were about to commit.

Calliope selected a strange round brass globe with a straight pipe attached to the top and a valve at the base of the pipe. She approached her suspended victim. Melinda waved her hand and a waiting eunuch stepped forward to turn a crank on the suspension frame, lowering John's head below waist height and raising his legs into a V-shape in the air. Again, there was a moment of comfort for the victim as the position was changed and the tension on his tendons and muscles was released. But it was short-lived, as his outstretched legs were drawn wider and wider until the ligaments in his groin burned in pain.

Melinda pushed two wheeled stools into place as Calliope stepped up to John's side, near his hips. The eunuch in attendance adjusted the chains that positioned the victim's head, and his neck arced backward until he stared, upside-down, at the large screen television behind him.

He watched the image on the screen, trained between his legs, as Melinda positioned one stool next to his agonized scrotum. She mercifully lifted the weights, and unclipped them. Warmth started to return to his testicles as the blood flowed more freely. Melinda detached the ring that had held the weights and his balls were free. Gently, the redhead laid his bruised and stretched scrotum on the wide, smooth wooden surface of the stool. Even her delicate touch sent shivers of pain arcing through his body.

Calliope turned the valve at the base of the pipe, and something in the globe started to hiss through the pipe. Before he could smell the distinctive fumes of the gas, the blonde touched a small red button and the tip of the pipe erupted in a diffused, blue flame.

Pandora announced to the crowd, "The girls prefer to sterilize the procedure with flame, rather than alcohol. It has the advantage of simultaneously removing the hair from the procedure site."

Calliope brought the end of the torch to John's scrotum and quickly, without too much pain, removed the hair. She was gentler than she might have been under other circumstances, but she had sadistic reasons for saving her victim from too harsh a burn. Once she was done she put the burner away and went over to talk to the mistress of ceremonies. Melinda, in the meantime, strapped down the naked victim's scrotum to the wooden stool with leather straps. When she was done, John's swollen, painful testes were spread wide and stretched long, firmly held to the smooth cool surface and secured for the next stage of the procedure.

Pandora shut off her microphone as she traded urgent whispers with Calliope, shaking her head frequently. The younger woman continued to press her case, and finally wore Pandora down to the point where she shrugged and pointed over to the divan where Sister Joy was sitting.

The girl tiptoed happily to the wife, who had bided her time while watching the girls prepare by ordering the her four attendants to strip naked so that she could more fully enjoy their manly offerings. She teased the thick, hard cocks of the two kneeling with her small feet. She had pushed off the shoulder straps of the silken tunic, baring her shoulders and her breasts, and the two muscular attendants standing behind her rested their stiff shafts on her bare shoulders as she alternated between kissing and stroking the smooth taut skin of their throbbing members.

At first, Calliope's whispered entreaties were apparently rejected by Joy as well, who kept shaking her head as the initiate explained her plan. Calliope tried to encourage the older women by reaching out and caressing her breasts, and teasing her stiff nipples. Finally, Joy nodded at something Calliope said, and the pert blonde motioned to Melinda to join her at the divan.

As the nurse in white vinyl arrived at the divan, Joy pointed to the attendant kneeling at her right. He rose off his knees and seated himself, at his mistress's command, at the end of the divan, with his legs spread, showing his impressive cock to the increasingly restive audience.

Melinda and Calliope stood whispering conspiratorially for a moment, and positioned themselves standing, facing each other so closely they almost touched, between the attendant's outstretched legs. On a silent cue each one reached up and unzipped the other's nurses uniform, tugging the sticky vinyl garments off and leaving them in a heap on the floor. A murmur of appreciation swept through the crowd as the smooth, young, soft skin of the young women was exposed.

Except for the stockings and heels, they were both gloriously naked now, and the attendant's cock twitched and bounced visibly at the sight.

The two naked girls turned to face the burly servant, kneeling in practiced synchronicity. Melinda gently cupped his balls in one hand, and with the other she reached back between his legs to seek his puckered anus with her thin fingers. Calliope wrapped her two small hands firmly around the base of his cock, and looking sternly his eyes, her puckered lips pouting just inches above the shiny hard helmet of his dick, she said a voice loud enough to carry across the acoustically designed amphitheater, "Don't come! Whatever you do, don't let us make you come, okay?"

The crowd laughed, but the well-trained stud, accustomed to such outrageous demands and concerned at the punishment that might await if he failed to follow the command, nodded and steeled himself against orgasm. Of course, as a consort, he knew that he served as a pleasure slave to the sisterhood, and so long as he kept his place and never harmed or insulted a woman, he would never face the ultimate, disabling punishments that the eunuchs received.

So he steeled himself to the challenge. This shouldn't be too hard for him, he thought. He had been in many situations where suppression of orgasm was part of the game, and he always performed admirably, which must have been why Pandora told Calliope to use him as a test subject for their experiment (he heard the discussion between Jot and Calliope).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.