Busting a Nut - Cover

Busting a Nut

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An abusive husband makes a stop at a strip club on his way home to "bust a nut" with one of the dancers. But the dancer he chooses has her own vision of how the night should proceed, and he accompanies her home. This is an extreme story. No romance. It starts out kinky and gets sexually violent, graphic, and harsh. Don't read it if you don't enjoy this kind of story. You've been warned. Take the tags seriously.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

Pandora stood and approached the captive man, whispering into his ear as Orion and Joy kissed passionately. "How long has it been since you made love to Joy as Orion will make love to her? Have you ever treated her so tenderly?" John realized he had not, he had never seen her so beautiful, and he had never felt such jealousy.

"You must realize now that she is the reason you are here. We worked hard to care for her, to hide your physical abuse. We worked even harder to make her understand her worth as a woman, to restore the humanity that your years of degrading psychological abuse stripped away." John's anger turned to fury. He strained at his bonds fitfully, determined to kill as many of them as he could, starting with his lying, cheating bitch of a wife, before they took him down. Pandora only smiled, knowing that the bonds would hold.

"Tonight is her rebirth as a free Sister of Scythia. She has sought asylum with us, and we have gladly granted it. As a full citizen of our order, she will be protected forever from evil men like you wherever she chooses to live." With these words, Pandora ceased her verbal taunting and receded from John's attention, leaving him nothing to do but watch as the older man made love to his wife.

Orion kissed his way between Joy's legs. In her fifteen years of marriage, and in all her eighteen years before, Joy had never felt the delicate, skilled touch of a man's tongue and lips on her delicious pussy. Orion's compassion and expertise quickly brought her to the first orgasm of her night, and the only orgasm she had ever experienced except by her own hand. John had never witnessed the beauty of his wife's face and body in the throes of ultimate pleasure.

Over the course of the next hour, he would watch with a mixture of jealousy, anger and growing fear as his beautiful wife would be brought to peak after peak under the affectionate touch of a caring lover.

All the while, Joy never once glanced over at him. Though John hung obscenely naked and grossly displayed at the center of the filled amphitheater, he felt completely isolated and totally alone during her public and passionate lovemaking.

Over the course of the next hour, Joy was transformed from a beaten, abused wife into a radiant, powerful woman. As Orion gently lay atop her, coaxing yet another trembling orgasm with his thick, stiff member, she pulled his face close and whispered in his ear, giving him permission to achieve his own climax. In another few strokes, he pressed fully into her and released his copious semen deep within.

She whispered again, and when he gave her a questioning look, she nodded confidently. He withdrew his still-hard member and stepped up alongside her at the head of the divan, facing John so that he could witness her selfless act of sensuous gratitude as Joy tenderly cleaned their combined juices from Orion's cock and balls, and coaxed out the last droplets of salty cum into her open mouth. She rolled away from Orion, toward John, but her gaze went right past him to something or someone beyond.

Joy nodded silently and Pandora again stepped forward to John's ear. "We all thought that it would take more time, and that perhaps it would never happen that Joy would willingly take a man into her most private of entrances after you repeatedly raped her there over the years of your marriage. She's giving herself willingly to Orion now to show us how much stronger she is, how much more resilient, and how much she wants to see you suffer for your transgressions."

John felt Pandora's breathy whisper recede behind him. Orion spooned his body against Joy's. Her eyes briefly closed as she felt his manhood, slick with a generous amount of freshly applied lubricant, press against her forbidden opening. Orion's cock had diminished somewhat since his own recent orgasm, but it was still rigid enough to penetrate her trembling bottom, but no longer so large as to cause pain or discomfort.

Joy's mouth formed an "oh" of satisfaction as Orion carefully, slowly entered her tight ass. She opened her eyes and for the first time looked directly at John as a smile of vengeful contentment shaped her lips. At that moment, John felt a pressure at the entrance of his own ass. The crowd watched in silence, respectful of the symbolic importance of Joy's complete control of the ceremonial humiliation of her tormenting former spouse.

Pandora pressed the head of the thick, hard metal dildo against the unprotected and vulnerable opening of the dangling captive, waiting for the right moment to impale him mercilessly with its full, unlubricated length. The dildo had been sculpted in the form of John's own erect cock, and was nearly identical except that it was thicker and longer, widening toward the base, and studded with rings of tiny, sharp metal studs.

In careful and delicate fashion, Orion finally pushed into Joy as deeply as he could. He reached around and guided his lover's fingers to her still wet pussy. Almost as soon as she touched her tender clitoris Joy started to quiver in a deep, quaking orgasm more powerful than any she had felt that night. Her moans of pleasure signaled Pandora, who despite her diminutive size, still possessed the strength necessary to ram the dreadful metal phallus into John's ass in a single powerful thrust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.