Bent Equipment
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Abe Lin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A bent cock gets experimental medical treatment that makes life much more interesting for our hero. Not only is the crooked made straight, but the "road" gets lengthened and thickened in the process. ...and when you get a gift like that, it's important to share it with the everyone else...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

"I'm home," I sang out, just like all the other days, except...

Except it wasn't like all the other days I'd come home from my mostly mind-numbing job. Other days, I'd come home, sing out in the same way I'd done since the days when the kids would come running when I did it.

I was home early – I couldn't be in the office anymore that day. After my lunch time "appointment" I went back in, but after an hour or so, I realized I wasn't doing anything at all and left the building to make the drive home.

Now, in the back entrance by the kitchen, silence. As I shucked off my shoes and plugged in my phone, in my mind's eye, I could see each child in their room, allegedly doing homework, earphones plugged in, most likely texting their friends. Jenn, maybe upstairs in her office focused on email to god-knows-who, though since it was a Friday night – a girls' night out night, most likely in our bedroom – the one I didn't sleep in anymore (didn't I mention that) – dressing up to the nines for her night out with "the girls."

Yeah, I just did the air quotes thing around "the girls". I was finding it increasingly hard to believe that she dressed like she did, her D cup breasts half exposed, her blonde hair and blue eyes offset by some form-fitting dress that showed her tits and her legs equally well.

Now, however, I felt different. She might be going out tonight. She might be getting a fat cock in every hole tonight. She might think she's going to get herself a bigger dick than she had at home. She might think that.

Standing in the kitchen, I felt flushed with anger, and strangely, desire. I realized, standing there in that silent house that I wanted to see her fucked in every hole. In my mind's eye, I wanted to walk into the room where two guys were plugging her fore and aft, and see the look on her face as I unzipped, fished my hardening cock out of my pants and fed her my eight hard, and almost straight inches.

After standing for a few moments, I went to drop off my briefcase in my home office. It was all the way down the hall past the kids' rooms and, as I passed Amy's room, I heard muffled movement and whispers coming from within. I thought no more of it and dropped off my stuff and was unbuttoning my shirt, intending to lose my office wear in favor of something more comfortable, when I heard a distinct moan come from Amy's room.

What was this? I thought to myself.

Nathan's door was open and his room dark – I'd assumed on the way down the hall that he wasn't home. Now however, listening more closely at the door – okay, eavesdropping at the door, that there were two voices and one of them was low enough to be Nathan's recently baritone growl.

My son had shot up over the past 18 months or so, from a strictly average 5'7" as a sophomore to the 6'2" strapping Adonis he was now. Girls drooled over him – he had had a couple of steady girlfriends, but in the last six months or so, his dating had cooled off and he seemed to spend more time at home ... with his sister.

What was my boy doing to his sister, I wondered?

Gently testing the knob, it turned, unlocked, and opened without a tell-tale click. Pushing open the door just an inch, I could see the head of Amy's girlish bed. I could see enough to tell that all the covers were on the floor and stuffed animals scattered around. Pushing it open another half inch, and scooting closer to the doorjamb, I was rewarded with the sight of my baby girl's wavy dark hair cascading over the pillow, her mouth open in a soundless cry, in what looked very much like an orgasm.

Astounded – and aroused – I took the chance of easing the door open another half inch. Now I could see that she was completely nude and my cock lurched to see her perfectly formed, pink-nippled heaving breasts as she shuddered through another orgasm.

Opening another inch, becoming much less cautious, my eyes traveled down her body to see the tousled blonde hair of my 17-year-old son as he licked and sucked between the thighs of his sixteen-year-old sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.