Bent Equipment - Cover

Bent Equipment

Copyright© 2012 by Abe Lin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bent cock gets experimental medical treatment that makes life much more interesting for our hero. Not only is the crooked made straight, but the "road" gets lengthened and thickened in the process. ...and when you get a gift like that, it's important to share it with the everyone else...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

"So what are these pills for, exactly? Neurosiliconite Bentrillium – I've never heard of that!"

Wouldn't you know it. My wife Jennifer wouldn't normally notice if I came home missing a limb and she picks up on the new drugs in my medicine cabinet the very first night.

"I told you, my foot has been acting up and the doctor suggested a clinical trial that might relieve the pain."

"Hmm," she grunted.

That afternoon, I'd been to the doctors all right, but not for my foot. Instead, I was seeking a cure for my poor, bent cock. Peyronie's disease had no cure, but holy mother of all things kinky, what a doctor's visit! It started with the most stunning looking receptionist I'd seen and ended with her and an equally beautiful nurse, both of them naked, giving me the greatest happy ending of all time ... All in the name of science.

Now, I was committed to a daily dose of a drug that was supposed to un-bend my Johnson and, evidently, make me into some sort of superman ... I'd settle simply to have my joint unkinked.

In the mirror, I watched as my wife removed eye makeup. Dressed in her oversized flannel pajamas, you wouldn't guess at the still-hot body hidden inside. She was 38 – I'd married her when she was 18, after she turned up pregnant after about three months of dating – I was a 22 year old senior in college, she was a freshman.

When we first met, the sex was wild – for those three months. Then, gradually, the children took over our lives and the sex got more predictable, than ordinary, then, frankly boring. About ten years in, I met a woman at work, we flirted increasingly until one day, as we were both walking across the parking lot to head to our respective homes, she told me that she wanted to 'fuck my brains out.'

Long story short, I did. I fucked her in my car, in her husband's bed, in my boss's office. I invited my buddy Glenn to join me and we fucked her in both holes. I could feel his cock (which was bigger) through the thin membrane as I pumped away in her ass. Wild stuff.

It lasted for about four years, I met other women, none as crazy as the first, but for about 10 years I lived a completely double life.

Then came sexual harassment laws, the increasing sensitivity to my potential liability (all my conquests worked with me) and my increase in rank and, most importantly, the advent of readily available internet porn caused a shift from real people for the next 8 years or so. Then, sex addiction being what it – a progressive disease – I started trying to hook up with a real woman again – hell a real person. I was becoming increasingly curious about how the other team played.

Anyway, I was caught, she found email and things had been hell for about 5 years, and now we were in this almost-sexless, completely passionless relationship that satisfied neither of us ... and my cock developed this left turn.

I swallowed the pill and we went to bed ... to sleep.


At first I thought it was a dream, then a cramp hit my midsection that doubled me up in bed clutching my stomach. Jenn had always been a sound sleeper, so she continued snoring gently.

Curled up in a fetal position, it felt like someone was sending a drain snake into my intestines. After about 2 minutes the pain began to fade and I suddenly felt as if I'd just done the hardest workout of my life, my legs cramped, my stomach, my pec muscles – EVERYTHING!

Finally after another five minutes or so, it subsided – glancing over at the clock, I saw that it was just after 3 in the morning. Just before falling back asleep – maybe passing out would be a better term – I wondered why the doctor hadn't mentioned THAT particular side effect.

The alarm went off after about 10 seconds, it seemed, but the clock said otherwise: 5:30 AM – my normal wakeup. At first I wasn't sure that the cramping in the night had actually happened, but when I swung my legs out of bed, every muscle complained. Getting up shakily, I made my way into the bathroom, turned on the shower and leaned on the counter, looking at myself in the mirror.

I didn't look any different, I thought. Peeling off my t-shirt and shucking down my pajama bottoms, I looked back in the mirror and had trouble processing what I was seeing.

It wasn't like the Incredible Hulk or anything – I hadn't turned green – but there was a difference. My pectoral muscles were better defined, as were my arms, and my stomach was noticeably smaller. That was nothing, however; it was just below the beltline that held my attention.

My cock, which can shrivel to a couple inches on a cold morning, seemed to have doubled in size and girth. My balls, which had begun dropping with age, looked as if someone had pumped air into them! The rest of my body followed suit – thighs were better defined, my butt was tighter and higher. Holy shit! I thought, is this even possible?

As I stepped into the shower and felt the hot water run down my body, it felt like when water hits your face for the first time after shaving off a long-time beard – it was fantastic. Looking down, I could see my cock begin to twitch. Lathering up with the bar of soap, I reached down and caressed my package – it didn't feel like it belonged to me. I was stunned as my cock expanded and stretched to at least 7 full inches! I could see almost half of my longer, thicker cock, sticking out of my fist.

I couldn't believe how good it felt! I'd masturbated – a lot, as previously discussed – but this felt like discovering my dick again when I was twelve. Stroking back and forth, I leaned another hand on the wall to keep from falling, and pumped my cock – my hand lubricated by the soap – until I could feel the burning in the top of my thighs, the tingling in my balls and then the explosive release.

My body tensed and then SPLAT, the first rope of cum hit the shower tile, followed by the second and third. By the fourth spurt, it didn't go quite that far, but I was amazed to see my cock pulse twice more before it finally ceased spewing forth. I couldn't be sure, but it seemed like I had produced enough cum to fill a quarter-cup!

I was out of the house before Jenn woke up and on my way work.

I get in the office early, before most of the staff shows up, so didn't see anyone when I came in. Around 8:30, I left my office in search of a cup of coffee and as I turned the corner towards the break room, almost ran directly into someone rounding the corner at the same time. To avoid completely taking out this person, I grabbed them by the upper arm and spun us both around – a movement so quick, I know that I couldn't have done it the day before – and found myself looking down into the piercing blue eyes of Tanya Pollack, a twenty-something analyst who worked in another department, but that I had noticed many, many times before.

Her startled eyes stared right back into mine, her beautiful mouth shaped into a perfect 'O', and, still not letting go, said "I'm so sorry, Mr. Duncan."

I still hadn't let go and I was taken by the odd way her nostrils flared – like she was sniffing me or something – and rather than pull back, she seemed to lean in just a bit. She leaned in enough that her very full breasts, artfully hidden behind a wool sweater that did little but emphasis their roundness, grazed the top of my stomach.

"Quite all right, Tanya, it was my fault."

"No, no, it was my fault," and, to my amazement, she leaned in even more so that her breasts flattened against me and I could feel her nipples harden through my shirt.

Abruptly, she leaned back and broke the connection, shaking her head slightly as if she were a bit dizzy and leaned back against the wall away from me, still looking at me with her mouth open as if she couldn't get enough oxygen.

"I'm so sorry," she said again, and putting her head down, clutching her papers to her chest, she hurried away.

Very strange, I thought to myself. I noticed that my improved Johnson had begun to tent up my pants, so I took a quick detour into the men's room and stepped into the big handicapped stall at the end of the room to re-adjust the package.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.