The Inner Circle
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The husband of a wealthy and powerful woman reports to an isolated country clinic for a vasectomy. What should be a simple procedure ends up being a bit more...involved.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Slow   Caution  

He crawled up into the billowy soft bed and curled up next to his wife, who had collapsed from exhaustion. He slipped his arm under her body and fell asleep.

Less than an hour later, he woke with a start. Disoriented, he was still in the large ornate bed, but his bride was missing. He stumbled into the sitting room looking for her. The dress was gone, her shoes were gone, and there was no trace of Madeline. He saw movement on the balcony and jumped in surprise as the door started to open.

The driver stepped out of the shadow. "Sorry to startle you, Mr. Baker. I was just enjoying the night air."

"Where's Madeline? Where's my wife?"

"Mrs. Baker went back to the party with her friends. Is there anything I can get for you, sir?"

Kevin suddenly realized that he was naked except for his socks. His wife's dried juices had crusted on his soft phallus, pasting it to his scrotum, and the skin on his face felt dry and crunchy when he spoke. He had an odd taste in his mouth. "No, I think I'll shower and go to the party. I'd like to dance with her on our wedding night."

"A shower is a good idea, sir, but she asked me to make sure you stay here for the evening. I'm sure you understand."

But Kevin didn't understand. He thought marriage would change things between him and Madeline. He went to the shower and let the water wash the remnants of his honeymoon's too brief pleasure from his skin, but it couldn't wash away the hurt he felt inside. When he emerged, the driver was still in the sitting room, waiting vigilantly.

Kevin didn't want to argue about it. He crawled into the bed and fell asleep. By the time he awoke, the cruise ship had docked, and his wife and her friends had gone ashore.

That was nine months ago. In the time since the honeymoon he had never again penetrated his wife. If he had stayed inside her instead of pulling out, maybe she would have gotten pregnant, maybe things would have changed for the better if she had.

Conditions did change for Kevin after the brief honeymoon, but not necessarily for the better.

He moved out of his apartment into her estate, but not into her bedroom. He was given his own suite of rooms in a guest house behind the pool area. Though his house was large enough to comfortably fit a family of five, for the most part he was the solitary occupant.

His wife was apparently a very rich and very powerful woman, and she said she needed the main house to herself in order to entertain others of similar social, political and economic status. She informed him that he simply would be too bored or too uncomfortable if he attended these meetings, so it was really for his own good that he stayed in his part of the estate.

Madeline's sex drive didn't diminish in the first few of months after their wedding. In fact, for many weeks it seemed like she needed sex all the time. She had a speaker system installed in his quarters and when she needed sexual services, she would tell him where to meet her. The meetings were almost always somewhere in his guest house, and very occasionally somewhere outdoors if the weather was nice. He was never summoned to the main house.

Her sexual interests didn't change either. When he arrived at the specified location, she would be in the familiar position, bent over and naked from the waist down. He would quietly perform his duties as she masturbated herself to orgasm, then she would walk away.

Kevin did notice, though, that since the marriage his wife's feminine hygiene seemed to get more careless. She frequently presented him with a puffy, frothy red pussy, as though she had been exercising or masturbating, or both. At other times, she seemed to have recently finished a bowel movement and hadn't carefully wiped.

The normally tight, perfect rosebud of her anus would be distended and pink, and there was often a brown foamy lather inside and out. On these occasions she would insist he lick her ass, instead of her pussy, as she masturbated. It took him a while to get used to the idea, but of course, he really had no choice but to comply, and after a while he learned to enjoy it.

Over time, the frequency of daytime sex started to decline, and Madeline eventually insisted that Kevin get a job outside the house, to keep him occupied during the day. She even arranged the job for him, with The Osiris Group.

Evenings at Madeline's estate followed a consistent pattern. She spent one or two nights a week at home, having meeting with important contacts and clients, and would visit her husband for oral service when she was done.

Other nights she would go out with her inner circle, to dinner, shopping, nightclubbing, or all three. On these nights Kevin noticed that his status had improved somewhat. He would be allowed accompany his wife to the location riding in the front of the limo with the driver.

If the only activity for the night was dinner, he would accompany her to the restaurant, though he would sit at a table by himself in the main dining room, typically while the inner circle ate in a private room. At some point during the night he would be summoned to perform oral services on his lovely young wife, after which he would return to the dining room and she to the inner circle.

On nights where other activities were planned, he would be dropped off at the restaurant to wait, either until the inner circle arrived for their dinner, or until he was summoned to the boutique or nightclub where his wife was waiting, her dress bunched around her waist, for her evening's pleasure.

He also thought it was an improvement in his status that the inner circle no longer entirely avoided him. When the other seven ladies encountered him in public places, they didn't seem to feel it was necessary to treat him as though he was invisible.

Usually, one of them would approach as he sat alone at his table and say "You're Madeline's husband, aren't you?" They never bothered to ask his name, and would simply continue when he agreed with their observation. "How long have you been married?" would be the following question, and, for the last few months, after he answered, the woman would add cryptically, "It will be getting better soon. You're so lucky."

This same dialogue, with very few variations, occurred at every chance meeting between Kevin and one of the inner circle women during an evening out on the town. It didn't matter who it was, and it didn't matter whether the same woman had seen him earlier in the week, or sometimes, earlier in the same night.

None of them seemed to recall him from one meeting to the next. And none gave the merest hint that they recognized him as the man who, less than a year before, had lain under them and eaten their wet pussies to shuddering climaxes.

On a few occasions during the first three months of their marriage, when the weekend weather forecast was good, Madeline hosted pool parties for the inner circle. Starting at noon and proceeding into the small hours of the morning, these events stood out for Kevin, they changed the routine, though not always for the better.

The first time she hosted one of these pool parties, Madeline required Kevin to stay in his quarters while the pool area was prepared by caterers and workmen. When the speaker in his quarters announced that he should come outside, he emerged from his quarters, dressed as he typically was in khaki pants and a polo shirt, to see that the poolside was ringed with cabana tents. At the end of the pool closest to his guest house was a fully stocked Tiki bar.

The guests had not yet arrived and he and his wife were alone, except for a couple of female catering staff who were making final checks to ensure that the bar was properly stocked and prepared.

Madeline wore a fluffy white spa-style robe and white high heeled slippers, and she sat perched on the edge of one of the chaise lounges near the bar. She handed him a white spandex men's bikini swimsuit and told him to change into it. He turned back toward the guest house, but she interrupted.

"Strip, and put that on, now," she tapped her foot impatiently. He followed her orders quickly. The rare event of stripping in front of his wife was enough to make him fully hard, but the added benefit was that he imagined that the two caterers behind him were watching him also. It was difficult, because of his erection, but tucked his cock into the front of the tight white suit as best he could.

"That won't do," she clucked disapprovingly, pulling on the front of his waistband so that his hard-on popped straight up, throbbing at her for attention. "Push it straight down, between your legs. I'm sure my friends don't want to look at the obvious outline of my husband's thingie while they try to enjoy the party."

It was uncomfortable, but he managed to tuck his erection into the spandex straight down. She pulled the front of the bathing suit up to make it snug and stepped back.

"Oh, Jesus, Kevin. That's almost as bad. Wait here a minute." She called out to one of the caterers, and when the young woman arrived, she smirked mischievously at Kevin as his wife whispered in her ear.

He stood awkwardly as the caterer went back to the bar. He could hear the two women talking and giggling as they worked behind the bar to fulfill the request that Madeline had made. "Close your eyes, Kevin," his wife instructed as the caterer returned.

He felt the other woman step between the two of them heard her hand something to Madeline. "Thank you dear, you can stay and watch this if you want." The server stepped back as his wife stood up.

He felt Madeline's breath on his face as she stood close to him, whispering, "not a peep out of you, or you won't be attending the party" and then he felt a soaked, frigid bag of ice being firmly held against his crotch. He caught his breath but didn't complain as the ice quickly took the stiffness out of his member, and shrank his scrotum tight against his body.

"Better," she smiled, "now tuck that thing between your nuts before it gets big again, and keep it there if you know what's good for you!" The other woman lingered a moment to look down the front of his suit as he repositioned his shrunken privates, she smiled quietly and the two caterers left the pool area together.

The tight white fabric kept him held firmly in place, though he had to walk a bit bowlegged to keep from displacing his heavy nuts.

Madeline explained that Kevin's role at the party was to prepare and serve drinks. He was given a list of the favorite mixes for each of the women, and he studied them carefully, setting up the ingredients behind the bar to make his job more efficient.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.