The Inner Circle - Cover

The Inner Circle

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The husband of a wealthy and powerful woman reports to an isolated country clinic for a vasectomy. What should be a simple procedure ends up being a bit more...involved.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Slow   Caution  

He awoke on his own some unknown amount of time later. He was still in the exam room, but now on his back on a metal table. He felt the cool of the air and the coldness of the table touching his skin ... he was completely naked.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" He tried to move, but his limbs felt tingly and sluggish.

"Hi, honey." It was Nurse Kelly. She stepped into his view, still dressed in her tight latex nurse's costume. It was very short and at this height he could almost see the tops of her thighs. He wondered if she wore panties. There were no obvious lines, but he couldn't see high enough to make sure.

Just thinking about her possibly being naked under that thin, short costume made him harden. She looked down toward his growing member and smiled. "Looks like somebody is ready to get busy. You have an appointment with the Doctor in the operating theater."

"Theater?" he said nervously.

"Oh, yes, this is a teaching clinic. Dr. Jacobsen is a leader in her field, and we have a full house today to watch your 'full safety' vasectomy.'"

"Umm, I'd really rather not have a bunch of people watching me get my tubes snipped." He tried to move, but his limbs still didn't want to respond.

"Don't worry, honey, you'll be fine." She pulled his gurney out the wide door and into the hallway, leaving him alone and naked in the bright fluorescent corridor as she went back into the examination room to retrieve his paperwork, which she had forgotten in the exam room.

He tried to move again. His limbs responded slowly, but he discovered he was bound tight to the table. He could move his head side to side, but not up and down, as there was some sort of band around his forehead.

Before Nurse Kelly returned, he heard footsteps in the hallway coming toward him. Maybe four, maybe five people he guessed. He struggled again to get up, to cover himself, but it was useless. The steps were getting closer, and now he heard giggles. Girls, or young women. He heard excited whispers as they approached, then nervous laughter.

"Now girls," An older female voice in the group remonstrated as they approached the foot of the gurney, "you've all seen a naked man before."

"Yes, Miss Childers, but only pictures. Never this close. And never with a big boner like this one!"

They all burst into laughter at the boldness of the girl's comment, even the teacher couldn't suppress a titter. Nurse Kelly emerged from the exam room with the patient's folder.

"Hello, girls. You must be the group from St. Justine's High School here for your senior class field trip, and that makes you Miss Childers, right? Or is it Sister Childers?"

Oh, holy indecent exposure! A bunch of Catholic High School girls were standing around giggling at his naked erection, and he could do nothing to cover or hide. Somehow in this moment of humiliation, his erection only got stronger, and started to throb.

"No, just Miss Childers. I'm hoping to join the order someday, though. Is this our patient?"

"Yes. This is the morning patient." Nurse Kelly was surprised that she had to refer to the notes to remember his name. She had gone through the entire examination this morning without even bothering to learn it. It surprised her somewhat how routine these procedures had become for her. "Mr. Kevin Baker."

"Is it okay for the girls to be this close, so soon before the procedure? We won't contaminate him or anything?"

"Oh yes, it's fine, he'll be scrubbed in the theater. In fact, the Doctor just let me know she is a bit delayed, and since you will be in the theater, much farther away, we can do a lesson here if you want? I like the girls to get a close-up view of the patient with their own eyes. It will give them a better idea of what they are seeing during the procedure."

"NO!" he suddenly yelled, scaring the girls, and the teacher. "I won't be a training dummy for a sex education class! You can't do this to me."

"Tsk, tsk, Mr. Baker. You frightened the girls. And, actually, you will be a training dummy for a sex education class. After all, you signed the release forms. You really ought to read things before you sign them."

Nurse Kelly put the paperwork on a hook on the gurney and approached the patient's head. "Now we can't have you interrupt the lesson anymore, or startle the poor students." She picked up a leather strap, bolted to the table on one end near his face, and after centering the black rubber ball, drew it across his mouth, gagging him securely before she buckled it to the gurney on the other side. "I was hoping not to have to use that, but you gave me no choice. Maybe later the Doctor will take it out. Maybe not. It depends on you."

"So, Nurse," the teacher chimed in, "I have a couple questions. First, why is there a video camera attached to the gurney, and second, what is the procedure going to be like today? This is my first time on the clinic field trip, so I'm sorry if I ask too many questions."

"That's no problem. Well, the video camera is easy. We mount the HD camera on the gurney, pointed directly at the patient's surgery site. In this case, it's the patient's male parts. During the surgery we record every aspect of the procedure, and we simulcast it to video screens in the gallery and in the operating room."

"As to the procedure, we call it a 'full safety vasectomy, ' but I'll let the doctor explain that herself as she operates. She'll have a microphone on and you can communicate to her through the intercoms on the arms of your viewing lounges in the gallery." The nurse checked her watch ... the doctor would be a few more minutes, at least. "Do any of you girls have any questions that I can answer for you about the patient, or about men in general?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.