My Intervention on Mom - Cover

My Intervention on Mom

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 4

I had to take the note pad and pen out from the front on my shorts in order to slide in and sit on the back seat of Heather's car. Susan plopped in next to me from the other side. As soon as doors were closed and the click of two seat belts were heard, Heather backed out and we were on our way.

As Heather whisked us through the darkening night, I couldn't help but notice how different it was to feel the shoulder belt pass between my breasts when they were laid bare versus clothed. I was quite absorbed in balancing the sensation with the terror of being half naked away from my home.

"You look worried", came a comment from next to me.

I hesitated to answer, but instead looked back at Susan. In the varying light of the occasional street lamp I saw her searching my eyes.

"Everything is going to be fine", Susan said in an encouraging tone.

I tried to put an expression of seriousness and dedication on my face. Susan saw through my attempt to project confidence. Her hand found one of mine and grasped it.

"You're trembling", she announced in a steady tone.

My right eye teared up in agreement.

"Come here", she asked as she tugged me towards her while simultaneously patting her lap with her free hand.

I struggled to get out from underneath my shoulder belt as she pulled my upper body towards her bare thighs. Soon, I was sprawled across the back seat like Susan wanted. She swept my hair away from my face using two fingers. My neck and forehead could feel how warm Susan's lap was.

The same two fingers traced down the bridge of my nose, smoothly outlined my lips, and dragged their finger nails down and around the curve of my neck.

Two fingers became three as they tickled my neck on their way south. The three fingers went back to two as they slalomed down my upper chest towards my cleavage.

Suddenly, the backs of Susan's finger nails traveled quickly to my upper shoulder. The motion of the car stopped at the same time that Susan's fingers did.

"We're here", announced Heather.

Susan used both of her hands to help me back to an upright position. As soon as I had my bearings, Susan had unbuckled and opened her door. This caused me to to yelp briefly as the interior lamp lit up all three of us.

My yelp got Heather's attention. She pivoted around in the driver's seat so she could see me behind her. Susan took this moment to exit and stretch with her arms raised straight over her head.

"Aw, what happened to your puffies?", Heather complained while staring at me.

This took me off guard. I followed the path of Heather's stare and found that it stopped on my nipples. My very erect nipples. I felt a wash of blushing flow through me as it was not a common occurrence.

"But, this is nice too", Heather said. Her grin reminded me of how much that I had to be frightened about tonight.

Some movement caught my attention behind and beyond Heather. I looked past her through the windshield. All of the windows on the front of the house were emitting bright light from the inside. Silhouettes of people moved about in every room.

In a reactive panic, I blurted out, "Can I have my top back please?"

Heather swung her hips back around to face forward out of the windshield. She opened her door and looked back over her shoulder at me and giggled. In a moment, after the sound of two car doors closing, Heather and her purse (containing my top) ... were gone.

I sat in the restored darkness long enough to try to decide what to be more upset about.

Before I could really organize my thoughts, my car door opened up and the interior was lit again.

I looked up to see Susan's grinning face. She leaned in and put her lips right against my closest ear and in a whisper said, "Stand up please. I need to adjust your outfit".

This alarmed me. I was only wearing one item. What adjustment?

Susan then unbuckled my seat belt and gently guided me out of the car. Once I was standing next to the rear wheel, she bent down and and unfastened my shorts. I squealed with panic and went to move her hands away.

"Relax", Susan said to calm me, "I'm not going to strip you", she said while not even looking up at my face. "At least, not yet", she added more quietly.

Susan proceeded to pull the opening in the front of my shorts as wide as possible. I thought for sure that they would fall to my feet as soon as she let go of them. Susan stood up and put her hands on her nearly bare hips. She moved around me examining her work using the light from the open rear door of the car.

"That's better", she announced.

My shorts held their position for now, but I was still plenty nervous about them. Ironically, I still had a strong urge to part of Susan's world. I just wish that I had Susan's level of confidence to go with it.

Susan reached into car and retrieved our note pads and pens. She handed a pad and pen to me and closed the door. Heather must have been watching from somewhere nearby, because the car 'chirped'. I looked around for her and saw her pressing the button for the door bell.

I followed my blond partner like a puppy to the front door. Susan turned and smiled upon seeing me trailing behind her. We arrived at the well lit foyer just in time for the door to swing inward. Loud music poured out of the opening and into the front yard.

Jessica looked out from her vantage point behind the door to see the topless Susan and myself.

"I don't believe what I'm seeing! This is awesome! People will be talking about my party like ... forever", exclaimed our hostess.

"It is awesome, isn't it?", Susan reinforced at she squeezed me from the side and whispered to me, "Don't forget to write that down. Be sure to add how you feel about it".

Jessica held her front door open as wide as possible and invited us in.

Our hostess's family must have money because the inner entrance way had an elaborate marble floor and the walls were covered in large mirror tiles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.