Illicit Liaison - Cover

Illicit Liaison

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lovers slip away from their spouses for an evening together, and begin a night of adventure with a sexy cab ride to a sumptuous meal at a rooftop restaurant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

We aren't supposed to be together. Both married, both to other people. But we have our reasons, our needs, and this way of satisfying those needs keeps both of our families intact and happy.

I pick you up after work in a cab early one afternoon. We're both supposed to still be at work for several more hours. This is our time. You slip into the car next to me, still dressed in your work clothes. That just won't do. The cabbie knows his instructions and drives the cab out to the edge of the development.

At the edge of the wooded area is a blanket, just where I've laid it out. He parks the cab next to the blanket, shielding it from the street just as the trees shield if from all other directions.

You open the door and without a word, step around the car onto the blanket. Your pulse races as you stand in the makeshift, open-air changing room. With a wicked smile at me you start to strip out of your work clothes, down to your bra and panties, barefoot on the blanket. The cabbie isn't making any effort to disguise his lustful gaze at your beautiful near-naked form.

Holding your work clothes in one hand your tap on my window to make the expected exchange with your date outfit. You frown when I don't lower my window, and I love the look of surprise on your face when the cabbie lowers his and reaches out for your clothes. For a moment I think you are about to balk ... but then you smile again and hand them over. His hand is shaking more than yours is as he takes them and places them on the set next to him.

You look back at me expectantly again. I motion toward the cabbie, who has his hand out the window, this time pointing to your chest. Without hesitation you unhook your bra and let the straps fall from your shoulders. I expect you to take it off and hand it to him, but you up the ante and hold it against your chest, lean over his outstretched hand, and let it fall into his grasp. Your bare breasts are inches from his fingertips, and he has a good close-up view of your naked chest.

He puts your bra on the seat as you stand topless before him, playing with your nipples, teasing him. With a visibly shaking hand he points to your last item of clothing, and I catch my breath as I don't know what to expect.

Your hands trail sensuously down your body, under the waistband of your panties. I can see as your lithe fingers work under the shiny red fabric, slowly at first, then more quickly. The excitement of the exposure, the wantonness of your acts, and the feeling of your fingertips buried inside your wet pussy and frantically working your clit are too much to take for long. You start to shudder and collapse to your knees in orgasm, still rubbing yourself as you spasm again and again. Your hair falls forward, obscuring your face as you gasp and shake.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.