Life in the Neighborhood
Chapter 25: More Surprises

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: More Surprises - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Elizabeth and Alex got to talking one evening about their innermost feelings. Alex expressed the feeling he has had for years that something was just not right. He felt that he was just a visitor in his life and could not explain it. As he explained this feeling Elizabeth got very pale in her face and she was almost hyperventilating.

Alex asked her "Liz, what's wrong? Do you feel all right?"

"Alex, I have been troubled with the same feelings myself."

"What do you think it means?"

"I have no idea but I'd sure like to find out."

I had overheard their conversation and could not help myself but to tell them that I knew someone who may be able to help them. I called my friend Doctor Günter and made an appointment for both of them. Their first appointment was set up for the next week. He would interview them together at first and then separately afterwards. In the discussion they both expressed the same feelings of anxiety that had been plaguing them for years as far back as they could remember. When he asked about their parents they both said that they didn't remember their parents. Doctor Günter asked them a bunch of questions after which he booked appointments for them in a couple of days to work with them separately.

Elizabeth was first and as she entered the doctor Günter's office they exchanged pleasantries. He interviewed her for about 15 minutes after which he told her that in order to find out what was wrong he would have to mesmerize her. She expressed her willingness and the doctor proceeded.

The following is pretty much what was said after he put her under:

"Elizabeth, I am going to take you back to before your car accident." I want you to tell me how your life is."

"I just graduated from high school and I am so happy with my life. Mom and dad love me and I am in love with my twin brother Alex and can not stand to be away from him. I am pretty sure that we are truly in love with each other, but, our parents don't know about our true feelings for each other. We have been intimate on several occasions expressing our love for each other. You won't tell our parents will you?"

He answered "Anything you tell me is strictly between us and I cannot tell anyone without your permission."

"Elizabeth, how old are you?"

"Eighteen. Alex and I just had our birthday a week ago"

"What are your plans for after school?"

"I'm not to sure right now but our parents are taking us to Six Flags to celebrate our graduation."

"Are you looking foreword to that?"

"Oh yes, very much. I can't wait to go with Alex into the tunnel of love ride. I have heard a lot about it and it sounds like a lot of fun if you know what I mean."

"Yes I do. I enjoyed that ride myself with my wife when we were younger. Elizabeth, you are now in the car on your way to the park. Can you tell me what is happening?"

"We are driving down the interstate headed to Six Flags. What is that truck crossing the highway for? (she screams) Oh no, he is going to smash into us. Why is everything so dark? Why do I hurt so bad? Oh God, I hope Alex is all right. I love him so much. Why am I getting so cold? I can hear voices but it is so dark I can't see anyone. Are those sirens I hear? Where are they taking me?"

"Elizabeth, what do you remember next?"

"I am in a bed and I still cannot see anything. I can hear voices but I cannot move or speak. Next thing I know is I am falling asleep. I am resting so peacefully. All the pain is gone but I still cannot move. I want my mommy and daddy. Where are they? Why aren't they here. I must sleep"

"Ok Elizabeth, now you are still in the bed but you are waking up. What do you see and hear?"

"There is a doctor leaning over me and asking me my name. I keep telling him my name is Elizabeth but I can't remember my last name. I ask him where I am and he tells me that I am in the rehabilitation center. Where are Alex and my parents? He told me that he does not know."

"Can you tell me what happened when you got out of the hospital?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.