Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 23: Changes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Changes - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We arrived at the hospital and almost had to carry Tracy to the emergency room. We checked with the nurse on duty and she told us that Alex had been moved to a private room. She gave us the room number and we made a mad dash for the room to see Alex. Not knowing a loved one's fate taxes the mind worse than bad news. When we turned the corner into Alex's room we saw an absolutely heavenly example of God's creations in a nurse's uniform leaning over the bed tending to her patient's injuries. The most remarkable sight, however, was the big ear-to-ear grin on Alex's face as he watched that gorgeous woman fussing over him. It seemed that Tracy must have been holding her breath because she let it all out with a big whoosh upon seeing Alex quite enjoying himself.

As we approached the bed the nurse turned to face us. Tracy identified herself and the nurse welcomed her. She told Tracy that Alex's injuries were considered minor and the doctor had released him to go home. She also pleaded with Tracy to get him out of there since he was going on overdrive flirting with all the nurses. She further said that she had attended to all of his injuries except one as she pointed to the obvious tent in the sheet covering Alex.

Tracy recognized Alex's problem immediately so she shooed everybody else out of the room as she drew the curtain around the bed. Pulling back the sheet she was met with evidence of Alex's predicament. Taking on the role of nurse, Tracy leaned over and administered some oral treatment to his problem. She noticed the smile on his face was replaced with a very strained expression for a short while until he exploded as Tracy skillfully removed any trace of his previous problem.

Tracy replaced the sheet and pulled back the curtain. She let us back into the room where we were almost blinded by the satiated smirk on Alex's face. The nurse came back into the room with Alex's clothes so he could get dressed. Since we all had seen each other completely naked on several occasions modesty went out the window as there was a blur of activity while Alex got dressed.

We stopped at the nurse's station where that fashion model in a nurse's uniform gave us his discharge instructions. As we walked down the hall both Alex and I couldn't resist glances back to the nurse's station. Yeah, she looked that good. We both received a gentle slug in the arm for our efforts accompanied by a chuckle from the girls.

We swung by the school so Tracy could pick up her car and we made it back home shortly. In the house Alex filled us in on what had happened. It turned out that the owner of the company was quite despondent about their financial troubles and had decided to blow up the building to collect the insurance money. What he didn't consider was that the building was rented and he would not see a penny of the insurance which was academic since he was a fatality in the blast anyways. Alex's car was totally destroyed in the blast also. On the plus side was the fact that Alex escaped this disaster with only minor scrapes and bruises.

Tracy took Alex over to their house while Cathy and I made our way into our house. When we got inside I decided to check my office in the wing of the house. I fired up the computer and there was an immediate ding indicating that I had an urgent e-mail. I opened the message and was shocked to read that the multi-million dollar contract that I had been bidding on was awarded to my company. A sense of dread came over me since that meant I was going to have to hire some help in short order to get the ball rolling. Cathy came in and asked "Why the long face lover?"

I told her "Our company is on the verge of growing like a weed."

"What's that mean?" she asked.

"We are going to need to hire some help quick."

"What kind of help do we need?"

I told her "We need an electrical engineer and a secretary for starters."

"You know there's an unemployed engineer next door don't you?"

"Wow, that's right. And I'll bet we can get Tracy to hire on also."

There was nothing left of us but dust as we made a bee line over next door to break the news to Tracy and Alex. As was our custom we just barged in finding Tracy and Alex naked on the living room couch deeply in the throes of making love. Neither one of them batted an eyelash as we discreetly made our way to the kitchen and had a seat. Seeing them like that caused Cathy and I to get so horny that I grabbed her and spread her out on the table and we made mad passionate love right there in our neighbors kitchen.

After everyone calmed down Tracy and Alex made their way to the kitchen. Cathy could not restrain herself and broke the news to them about the new jobs. They were thrilled with the idea and agreed to get to work as soon as possible. Tracy would need some time to let the school hire a replacement for her coaching the cheerleader squad but Alex was ready to get started right away.

Alex got in touch with his insurance company who fixed him up with a new car to replace his destroyed one. The hospital expenses were covered by worker's comp insurance. Alex announced to us that their old house had sold and they should be getting a good shot in the arm for their bank account.

There was enough work for our company to hire Elizabeth part time as an administrative assistant which she had been in one of her previous jobs. I had to get busy setting up our offices in the wing of the house. We needed desks, chairs, files, copy machine, drafting plotter, more computers, telephones, fax machines and all the office supplies we could think of. We were going to be busy little beavers for quite a while getting the offices up and running. I even managed to create a position for Sally as office manager keeping everything moving smoothly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.